A/N

I know the chapters so far have been boring, but bare with with me.

I don't wanna make it more dramatic because I'm scared that I'm gonna rush it.

I'm thinking of adding one more filler chapter before it gets to the good parts, yeah?

And I'm not sure if people reading this actually like it, because they haven't comment it, but that's okay. I'll keep writing till I get a reaction from someone.

A Sneak Peek To Chapter 12: (Yes, I mean 12)

My eyes widen as tears stream down my face as I face the dying carcass.

No! This can't be happening!

I run towards the body as my heart started shredding.

The promise we had made was broken.

"Please don't!... Don't leave me here alone! Don't leave me..."

An ocean of waters flows down my face as I hug him.

"Don't do this to me. You have to live. You have to come back...with me."

"Mimi," he says. His voice sounding horse and rough. I pull back carefully and look at his pale face. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you. I love you..." He finished before the wind takes his spirit away to a new and better place.

Leaving me here alone.

Ooh, I wonder who that is? Can you guess who!?.

Okay that's it for this thingmabob.

Baii

Just another weirdo coming your way...

😊😊😊

~Litzy.