01. Twitter

Hey, it's actually my first attempt at writing fanfictions and english is not my first language so I'm sorry for the mistakes and I know it's not that well written because I'm only starting but yeah, ENJOY SOME JASPAR!

Summary : Joe tweets about being in love and Caspar is heartbroken. Until he finally realizes what Joe was meaning.

Words : 2,954

@Joe_Sugg : God, bad news, I think I'm in love.

When Caspar saw the tweet he almost dropped his phone and tripped over his own feet. He caught himself at time with the table near him still staring at his phone. His heart was pounding loudly in his ears and the blood in his body was boiling. He looked up from his phone with a frown on his face. The tweet he just read had already over thousands and thousands of retweets and likes and hundreds of fans were already losing their mind. Joe, in love with someone ? The thought made him wince, and his heart painfully ached but he tried to ignore it. The huge crush he had on his best friend couldn't intefere with that. With who could Joe be in love with ? And why didn't he told Caspar about it ? His mind raced through all the people Joe even knew, and he came up with no one. His pulse was pounding like a drum and his head hurt with all the thinking and painful realisations, he was going madly crazy. Maybe he was overracting, he told himself. Maybe Joe wasn't serious about that or maybe a person he was hanging out with tweeted that out of is account as a joke. Otherwhise Joe would have at least told him, even if Caspar wouldn't have liked it but they were best friends after all. They tell each other everything.

Caspar tried for about an hour or so to convince himself with hundreds of scenarios that he knew were certainly not real. He then grabbed all the snacks he had in his apartement and got to his bedroom and slid under the covers of his bed. He didn't care about anything at the moment, he got his laptop and played all of his favorite movies in a raw. And maybe he cried a little that night, before falling asleep on his laptop. Or a lot, because like he said to himself, he's so damn sensitive about something he knew would surelly happen.

The next day Caspar woke up with a huge headache due to all the crying and his laptop still on his stomach from the night before. He clumsily put the laptop on the ground cursing at the pain. He searched for his phone on his nightstand with his eyes still closed, he then opened them to check the time. The bright light coming from the device blinded him, all he could make out was that it was ten in the morning. He cursed again, he was going to be late to the meeting he had this morning. With Joe. He cursed another time. He slowly got out of bed and got ready as quickly as his headache was allowing him to. He glanced at the mirror once he was finished, he looked terrible, he even tried to smile, it was even worse. He headed to his kitchen and grabbed some painkillers while taking his jacket and phone. He gulped the pills down quickly and exited his apartement.

When he arrived at the meeting, everyone was already there, he was late, like really late. He apologized quickly to his manager while entering the office. His eyes wandered around the room to fall on Joe. Who was looking at him with a huge smile, like everytime he sees Caspar. His heart felt warm at the sight, like everytime Joe even layed his eyes on him. Caspar didn't smile back, he tried to, but the smile looked more like a painful twist of his face. So he lowered his eyes and sat on the last sit without saying anything, right beside Joe. Great, had thought Caspar.

" Did you slept in buddy ? " Had whispered Joe, chuckling.

" Yeah, hum, I did. " Answered Caspar looking everywhere but at him.

" Are you ok Casp, you seem weird ? " Had ask Joe after seeing his friend's avoiding behaviour, putting his hand on his knee.

The touch burned Caspar's skin through his pants like Joe's hand was made of fire. He usually liked it when Joe touched him, but now it was different. Because he knew that he's only and will only be his friend and nothing else because Joe was in love with someone else. Joe's hand was still on his knee and he didn't even seem to mind, Caspar snatched his leg away from Joe's grip. His hand fell down as he looked confused at the boy.