°Chapter 2 ° Powers As A Gift

Zombi's POV

I went to see what was going on at the school, but only to see My best friend falling! I had...lost my friend.....i ran and looked down the hole and saw yuki was screaming, and i heard a..."Help..." and saw and heard nothing...i started to cry. Dom was just laughing his ASS off.

"YUKI!!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I heard nothing. I suddenly has rage in my eyes. I was sad, mad, and suddenly, i lost it.

"DOMMM!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOUR ASS FOR THIS!!!!!" i yelled in rage. I looked at him. And i saw the fear in his eyes, he was scared. I got up and grabbed him, sence i am part Zombie i bit his neck and pulled his skin. He was bleeding so much. I had not feelings, i looked at Dom and he was dead.

I turned around and saw that everyone was looking at me. I was scared, that they will kill me. I heard a something behind me and saw that Dom as a zombie. I heard a gun fire. An saw his dad.

He pointed the gun at me. But i killed him in time. I but his arm and his neck. Just like i did Dom. He was, um...dead in a second.

.Zombi are you ok?" said JTS "Yeah, I'm sorry yall had to see that. Its, um....in my blood." i said. "Well we have to get them out of there! But how!?" yelled Taurtis. "Idk, but i just want my babys back..." said a cry mother.
"Its ok! We will get them back! I promise!" i said. "T- Thank you" said Samantha. "Blood is red, bangs are blue, we are ok mother. What about you?" said Ellan.

"I am ok. But not with out you 2" said Samantha. "Mom this is a strange place. And- OMG YUKI!!! Are you ok sis? Yeah I'm fine thanks. Yeah but how do we get out if here?" "IDK yall are part demon! So can't yall just, idk grow wings and FLY out!?" yelled Taurtis.

"That is not how it works Taurtis." i said. "SAMMY POO~ I'M COMMING~ WHEEEEEEEE!~" said Invator "NO!" yell yuki. "Invader you can't go in the hole. Or portal. It won't let you. It only wants Sam And Yuki. That's why you can't go in!" yelled Ellen. Wow. I thought that Ellen didn't know how to yell. Yell, off to sam and yuki i go~

Sam's POV

I fell hard. And i heard a crack, i look down to see my left arm twisted. ."Ow!" i yelled. I got up and looked around. And i sent a telegram to Ellen. And then i saw Yuki. Her left arm was broken as well. After the talking back inforth Yuki saw something. "SAM I SAW SOMETHING!" said a scared Yuki. "Uh? OMG I SEE IT! Or, more like one?" i said confused. Then something just landed at the bodom of mine and Yukis feet. "What the?" yuki said but coudent finish her words. But only to find green smoke comming out. "YUKI!? WHAT IS THIS SHUFF!?" I yelled. "Sam,...IT'S SLEEPING GAS!" she yelled. In stead of running i kicked it back near the thing or one that did that. It started to get dizzy. And fell over, but only to see a hand.

"Ill get it" i said. I walked over to it and started dragging it near the light. I looked in the corner of my eye and saw the thing. I yelled and ran to Yuki. Both of us hand and hand and holding are Knifes. I felted like something was getting near me and yuki.

"SAM KESHA NOW!!" yelled yuki. And the thing hit the ground and me and yuki both backfliping and ran to the other side. The thing just looked at us.

"YUKI KEMA E LA DEAL!!" I yelled. Then out came more of thouse things. "SAM WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL THEM!?" Yelled yuki. "BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL IS THAT'S WHY!!" i yelled. Then a man just came out if noware and saved us.

"Thank you sir!" said yuki. "We wood have been fine if you wooden have savid are Asses. But. Thanks." i said in a sad but happy toen.

"Um...sir are you ok?" said yuki taking a step back. I did the same but i got infront of yuki because i waned to make shure that nothing happens to my sis!.

The thing just ran up to me and made me fall over. And all i hear is "SAM OMG PLEASE DON'T DIE ON ME! YOU BASTERD!" i heard yuki yell. But then it just went black.

Yuki's POV

Sam just fell over and is now unconscious. I started sobbing into his arms. The thing just looked at. It tride to tuch Sam but i grabbed my knife and hit it agents the ground. It was up in more then 1 second. It was backing up and stoped and just looked at me.

"S- sam. Sammmm! Please. Please please please please pleaseee wake up! Please. I- i need you." i said inbetwen sobbs. The thing was geting close. I stood up and grabbed Sam and the knifes and was dragging him intill i hit a wall. We were in a corner. I sat Sam up and hid the knifes in my skirt. The thing was walking over, but then stopped when i looked at it.

"GO AWAY!!" i hissed. I backed up a bit and sat down. I fellt something grabbed me. It was only Sam. He was up. And he grabbed me and put me on his lap.

"Get some sleel yuki." he said. I looked back at the thing and it was gone. I snuggled up into Sam's chest and i soon fell asleep.

???'s POV

I saw that this girl was really upset that i did that. But i had to do it. It was a part of there test. I tride to wake him but she grabbed a knife and it hit the ground. Making me startled. And jumping back.

She just barbed both knifes and dragged the boy and her into a corner on the wall. She sat him up and looked at me. I was walking over to them but stoped when she saw me. "GO AWAY!!!" she yelled. As tears fell from her face.

I moved back and just sat down. I saw that the boy was up and grabbed the girl. He put her on his lap. But when she looked back at me. I was gone. I was invisible. I went up close.

And i heard the boy say. "Get some sleep." and i saw that she snuggled up into his chest. And fell asleep. Soon the boy fell asleep.

It was my job to protect them. And i soon heard sounds. Comming from the takers. They were screaming and evreything. I put up a barear so that they can't get us.

I saw a doow oppen and i grabbed both of the kids and ran. "Put them on the table so that We can give them there powers." i sat them down and we started doing the sarumony.

It took 2 hours sence there is 2 children.
"Go up and pit them neer the school. And give them the knifes and the boxes. "Yes sir" i said and i grabbed them and headed to the world up bove!

I laded them down gently and gave them there kniges and laded the boxes near them. And then i just disuperd.

Sam and Yuki's POV

We were on the ground and we saw that Evreyone was above us. We both ground and sat up.
"Are you too ok?" said Taurtis. "Yes OR COURSE NOT! MY HEAD HURTS!" we both yelled at the same time.

Are mom ran over and grabbed both of us and hugged us. TIGHT. She let us go and started kissing are face. We were laughing so hard that we were crying.

We saw that there were boxes. Me and Sam walked over to them and looked at ether. We took the 2 boxes and opend them.

Then 2 rings went flying out and was glowing.
One was pink and red and the other was Blue and red.
Both of the rings went towards us and went on are fingers.

Hello people this was 1400 words!! So hope you liked this and i will do another book tomorrow.!!

~Jelly