Sneaky Sneaky~

Hello!!!! Goood byyyy!!!

Sam's POV

"You heard!?" i said in shocked. "Uhh..Duu!? Why do you think that Sam!? I'm your friend remember?" he said wile his arms crossing. "Oh..." i said embarrassed and turnd red. "Heheh, oh boy. You look to cute when you fluster." said Taurtis wile winking at me.

"Um..i- i- ill be- right back!" i said and shot up from ware i was sitting and ran to my room slamming the door behind me. "That was close..." i whispered. And walked over to my bed and lade down. Looking at the stars that was on it.

(Btw Sam and Yuki got sepret rooms.)

I decided to text Yuki that we should get some sleep for tomorrow. Because we have school.

S- Hey sis we should get some sleep.

Y- Yeah! Ok ill tell Chan and Taurtis.

S- Mk. Oh and please don't scream in my face trying to get me up for school.

Y- Oh don't worry! I'm spending the night at Chan's house! And i think Taurtis is spending the night hear?

S- W- WHAT!?!?!?

Y- uh... Yeah!? You know, scence Chan and Taurtis are brother and sister.

S- N- NO! WHY WOOD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?

"WELL MABBY BECAUSE YOU SNORE WHEN YOU SLEEP!? THATS Y!" yelled Yuki from down starts.

S- Fiiiiiine!!!! >_<

Y- YEAYYYYY!!!! BY!

S- by...

I ended the text with yuki and just started at the ceiling. I started falling a sleep,intill i remembered to put my PJ's on. So i got out of bed and went over to my dresser.
I started striping my self down to ware i was in my boxers.
(Y do boys get to be cald boxers?)

I grabbed a T-shirt and slipped it on me and then some shorts, but remembered to leave my tail out. I heard my door open. i spun around to see that it was open. Not knowing what to do, i slowly walked over to my bed. I grabbed a pocket knife that o all ways hidden from Yuki, so that she wouldn't take it under my pillow.

When i grabbed it i heard the door slam closed. Now i was really scared. I decided to text Yuki and tell her that someone was in the house with me and Taurtis. I ran over to my bed to grab my phone, but to find it missing. "T- TAURTIS!!!?" I yelled. But no answer. I was really scared now. I started backing up. Then the lights turns off. I screamed. I decided to try to find the door to get out but failed.

"Hello!? Who is th-" i was cut off by me falling and cuting my right hand with the pocket knife. "*gasping* Nghhhh!!!!!!!!!! Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck!!!!" i yelled. As i held my had in pain. I could feel the blood spilling out. And it hurt like a bich! "H- help!" i yelled. But heard nothing..i started crying. 1 for being scared, and 2 for the pain in my hand.

I got up off the floor and started walking all over the room. Intill something grabbed my torso.

??? POV

I turned off all the lights and went up to Sam's room. Ware i was him Changing. "O- oh my god..." i whispered as i opened the door to find him in a t- shirt and some shorts. The door made a sound and i ran into his room wile hiding under his bed. He trued around and saw ware i came from. I saw him comming over near the bed and heard him grab something.