£Chapter 3 £ The Rings

Hey guys so as you can tell by the rings i found them and was thinking, "Oh hey why don't i use this!?" and i coodent find a Pink ring and a Blue ring that had Red in it so yeah! Enjoy!

Yuki's POV

The Pink ring went on my right finger while the Blue ring went to Sam. It was a flash of Pink and Blue that sent out to the world.

When it was over Evreyone was looking at us. They were in shock! And some were like holly shit! Yall look down! When they said look down i was like. 'What!?'

But when we did are clothes was different, like we were superheroes! "COOL!!!" yelled JTS. "EEEEEKEKEKEKKEKE!!! MINES PINKKKKKK!!!!!" i yelled with happens. "Mine is blue" said Sam with a scared town in his voise.

"OMG YUKI!!! that is like the best thing THAT HAS EVER HAPPEND THIS WEEK!!" yelled Zombi. "Hey Sam can i tell you something?" Taurtis said while Red.

"Shure?" said Sam. "I- i, U- Um..." Studerd Taurtis while Red even more. "Hey do you think that Taurtis likes my brother Zombi?" i whispered so no one can hear.

But as soon as i said that Sam turned his head towards me and his face was now Red with a mix of pink. Me and Zombi just startled giggling.

I looked at Taurtis and nodded my head in agreement to let him do what i think he wants to do. Taurtis bit his lip and walked to Sam who had his ears over his face.

Taurtis grabbed Sam and moved his ears out of his face and kissed him. And was red, REALLY, REALLY, RED! Evreyone was taking pictures and everything. What can i say. Take a picture. It lasts longer. I did that and was giggling. "MY SHIP HAS SAILD!! TAURTISGLAITAIR!!!!" i yelled. And just watched the show with some popcorn with Zombi.

Sam's POV

Did Taurtis just,....kiss me!?!? He broke the kiss and ran out of the house. "Taurtis...?" i said just standing there like an Ass. My face was red with pink and i just curved my face with my ears and just ran after Taurtis.

I was running intill i saw Taurtis on the swing crying. I walked over twords him but started glowing a all typs of blue. Taurtis turned around and fell off the swing. I walked over to him and sat on my nees and put his head in my lap.

He just stard at me, as i looked in to his eyes as the stars twinkle in his eyes makes me blush Both Red And Pink. "S- s- sorry!" i said as i let Taurtis lay up and look at me. He tride to tuch me but i just backed up into a tree. And put my nees into my chest and started sobbing.

Taurtis came over to me and hugged me. I put my arms around his neck and sobbed into his neck. (Wow thats a tung twister!) Taurtis pulled away and put his hand on my chin, so that i can look at him. Taurtis was geting close to my face, and i can feel his breathing on my face.
Then he just smashed his lips onto mine. I kissed back. His lips are so soft!~ he bit my lip asking for an intrence. I decided not to just to be funny~ (This is not a lomon!) he then put one of his hands into my shirt and the other one tuching my ears.

I gasped and he put his tung in mine. Taurtis exploring my mouth not leaving eneything untouched. We pulled away from the lack of air, we hot up and started walking back to the house.

When we got back to the house i saw that yuki was about to die. I then starred screaming at the top of my lungs. And i started glowing all blue, yuki started screaming as well and she was glowing pink. I grabbed the knife that are mom gave me and it went from a plan knife, to a blue handle with red diamonds in it. Yuki's was the same but pink. I started running towards the 2 men that was about to kill my sister.

I pushed them away and grabbed Yuki's arm and ran. We were side by side with are knifes in hand. We tride to kill them, but nothing HAPPEND! I then lifted up my sleves on my arm and started cuting.

Yuki did the same and when we were done. We attacked! We were now able to kill them! I don't know how but, i think that we had to make the knifes ars inorter to use them. When we were done killing them there was a light.

Yuki's POV

There was a light, i looked at Sam, but his eyes were blue. Like fully blue. Mine was pink, we started walking towards the light, but inly to find that there was an orb above the ocean.

We went down to the beach, we started walking on the water. Everyone was trying to stop us, but faild. We walked under the orb but stopped. A white light sent down on us and we started going up.

Me and Sam heard Evreyone yelling are names. We looked back at them and when we did, are eyes were white. And then, we were gone.

Hey guys so i hope you liked this and sorry but i had to do Sam x Taurtis! But that is not what this book is about. So yeah but i won't update a new book tomorrow because i am going to go and wach The Secret Life Of Pets! YEAYYYY!!! So ill do a nuther chapter on both books today or the day after tomorrow.

~Jelly