/Finele\ I Miss You...

Last chapter guys. And it will be sad. Don't play song intill i say so please.

Taurtis's POV

I kepped on and on trying to wake up Sam, but it was no use. That was intill Sam shot up screaming. "T- t- t-" he trided to say. "Sam!? Are you okay!?!?" i said and hugged him tight. "I- i- i-" Sam tried to say but just kept on stuttering. "Shhhhhhh" i said and rocked him back and fourth on the bed. (YOU PEOPLE HAVE NASTY MINDS!!!!LOL)

~1 month later~

3erd Purson POV

Taurtis and Sam was now Bf And Bf and was at home playing Game Crab with Yuki, Chan, J, and Grain. Yuki and Chan are now Gf and Gf and J and Grain are now Bf and Bf as well. Over the past month Sam has bean off. He has had nightmares for the past 3 weeks and keeps on seeing a purson in the corner of his eyes.

"SAMMMM~ ITS MY TURN TO TAKE CONTROL THIS TIME!!" said the purson l. 'NOOO!!!!' said said in his head. "Oh??? And y not!?" said the purson. "Because you will try and hurt people!!" Sam said out loud. "SAM WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO!?" yelled Taurtis. Now Taurtis was geting upset about this and was on the point of yelling at Sam.

"Idk Taurtis??" Sam said looking down with guilt. "Whatever" Taurtis said and roles his eyes. "Look Taurtis I'm sorr-" Sam said but was cut off by Taurtis. "sorry? Your sorry? *sigh* okay. Idc" said Taurtis as he got up from the couch and was going up stairs intill Sam yelled. "YOU DON'T CARE!? Wow. I thought that you cared about Evreyone and evreything!? I gess i was rong." Sam said giveing a glare at Taurtis.

"SAM ITS BEAN A MONTH AND IN THOSE MONTHS YOU HAVE BEAN TALKING TO YOUR SELF AND SHIT!!" Taurtis yelled. Sam's eyes went wide. But his face changed into a mad exprechen. "WELL I'M SORRY I DO THAT!!! I DO IT BECAUSE MABBY TO SAVE YOUR ASS AND YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO KEEP A PURSON THAT IS LIKE A SPIRIT TRYING TO TAKE OVER YOUR BODY AND KILL PEOPLE!!!!" Sam hissed.

Evreyones eyes went wide. Even Taurtis. "A- and i can't believe that you don't care about that?" Sam said as a tear fell from his eye. "Why didn't you tell me?" said Taurtis. "OH! IDK!? Mabby bc he WONT LET ME!!!" Sam yelled. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST WRIGHT IT ON PAPER!?" Taurtis yelled. "IDKKKK!!!!!" Sam yelled for the last time before the room went silent.

"I-i...I hate you." Sam said and ran out of the house and into the woods. Taurtis ran after Sam leaving the other 4 alone. Sam took some rope and ran deep into the forest. It felt like hours. Sam triped and roled down a hill and landed in a open space. He was in the middle, he looked up and saw ware he was. He was in the death part of the woods. There was a tree with menny ropes on it.

Play music

"What are you going to do!?" yelled the purson. Sam looked to him, at the rope in his hand and at the tree. "I- i- i-....i don't know" Sam said and started crying. He cruled up into a ball and hugged his nees. After a hour of crying he got an idea. "I will hang myself...in order to stop you" Sam said and got up. He had a peen and paper with him and rote a scuside note. He got the rope and tided it to a branch that had no ropes on it. He climed the tree and grabbed the rope.

Puting it over his neck and looking at the sun go down. "I- i- I'm so so, so, sorry,.......Taurtis" Sam said and with that. He jumped.

It has bean a week and no one has seen Sam. They sent a surch party to look for him. Taurtis say a hill that went down and saw a mark that went slideing down. Taurtis went down and saw the most horrifying thing of all. He saw people on dead ropes, but most of all he saw Sam. Hanging from a rope. He say a note and read it.

Dear Taurtis.

I am sorry that you have to see me dead. But after the fight, i wanted to protect you and the others. From this monster that is in side of me. It wanted to kill you...and i couldn't face to see it come to that. I'm sorry that i talked to myself all that time. But i was talking to him. I'm sorry i said i hated you. I don't. I love you, and i all ways will.

~SamuelGladiator

When Taurtis finished reading it he started sobbing. Soon the cops and Drs came and took all the dead body's away. But left Sam's for Taurtis to look at. "I- i- I'm sorry i was not hear Sam......i love you" Taurtis whispered as he hugged Sam's dead limp body in his arms. Yuki was upset. She lost her mother father and mow her brother. They all had a furniture for Sam under a charry tree on the hill of Japan.

As they all placed down the flowers and said there good buys they all watched as Sam was bared under the tree. They placed down candles and some sang and some cried. When they smoothed out the dirt charry blossoms started falling on to the grave. They all watched and they soon saw Sam's spirit.

"I'm sorry i did that. I was not thing of how much thus might have hurt all of y'all. I love all of yall. And i will miss you! By<3" Said the spirit of Sam. And he disuperd. They all said by and all stared to leave. Yuki went to Sam's room and grabbed Mr: SnuggleMuffen and held it close before puting it back on his bed and closing the room. Yuki locked it bc she didn't want no one going into the room.

It was a year later and it was Sam's birthday. He was turning 17. Evreyone was at his grave and they all had a picnic. Yuki brought cupcake for evreyone. Yuki put a red and blue candle on the cupcake and lit it.

"Happy birthday Sam" they all said and yuki sat the cupcake down on the grave. There was a gust of wind and it blew out the candle. Then it disuperd. Sam's spirit aperture and he had the cupcake with him. "Thanks sis! I all ways love your cupcakes! " Sam said and took a bite out of it. They all wached in shock. Sam looked up. "What? Souls can eat to ya know? And why arnt yall eating?? And please stop looking at me like that." Sam said

They all laught and talked. It was getting dark so they just decided to sleep out side under the stars. When they all fell asleep Sam aperd and cuverd them with blackest and walked to the edge of the hill. 'That was the best birthday' Sam thought. He turnd around and saw Taurtis. He walked over to him and laded hus head down in his lap. Scence Taurtis was up agenst the tree. Taurtis smiled and hugged Sam. Soon Sam went to sleep and was now going to be asleep for a varry long time. But not on holidays. And his birthday or others birthday.

"I miss you guys" said said and disuperd.

So that was the last chapter of thus book. 😥 i know. Sad. But Sam had to go. I was thinking of doing it ware Sam and Yuki died but i decited not to. So like and comit on this and i will see you when i make the 2 New books. And keep in mind that there will be a scenr book to both of A Ribbit and His Brother And His Lover~ and depression.

~Jelly