I'm Only Human...

Sorry i was depressed.

Salex's POV

Taurtis went home and i went to the school. I went up the stars and i saw Gareth. "What are you doing hear?" he said. "I know who killed your wife." i said. Wile smiling. "Who." he said.

"Yuki"

Chan's POV

I was walking home when i saw Salex going into the school. I followed her and saw her on the roof with Gareth. "What are you doing hear?" said Gareth. "I know who killed your wife" said Salex with a smile. "Who." said Gareth. Man he is SO creepy.

"Yuki"

Once i heard Salex say Yuki i ran off the roof and ran out of the school. I ran all the way to ware Sam and Yuki lives. I rang the door bell and saw Sam open it. I ran inside and started shutting and closing all the doors and Windows.

Sam's POV

I was up getinga carrot when the door bell rang. I open the door and saw chan. She ran in and started shutting and closing all the doors and Windows. I saw that yuki cam down stars and asking "wats going on?" she said.

"We need to talk!" chan said inbetwen breathing. We sat down and chan started explaining.

"So i was walking home when i saw Salex walking into the school and i decided to follow her in- *breath*- she walked up to the roof and she started talking to Gareth! And this is what she said." chan polled out her phone and played a video.

G- "What are you doing hear?
S- "I know who killed your wife"
G- "Who."
S- "Yuki"

And the video was done. "M- ME!? No! I WOOD NEVER!" yelled yuki. "Did you see the way she smiled!? She is SO lieing!" i yelled and my eyes started going Red.
"I know! And we need to breing this to Rowan, And Okami!" said Chan.

"I- i- i t- th- thou- ght- t- th- at- w- we - w- ere f- friend's-" said yuki inbetwen sobs. "When i see that BICH I'm going to kill her." i said and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a knife and sat back down.

"We need to tell Taurtis about this!" chan said.
"Mhhm!" said yuki. "Ill go and get him" i said.

"But I'm all ready hear, and i heard everything."

Welp there ya go!

~Jelly