The Nightmare

Sam's POV

i opend my eyes to sew that i was at my childhood house. I was in my old bedroom? I looked around and saw that i had a bunny lamp, a blue wall that had red on it- WAIT! Red on it? It was only suppose to be blue? I shrugged it off and keeped looking around. I saw that my blinds were open and so was the Window, and my curtens were flying gently as the wind blew it.

I keeped looking around and saw my old toy box. Man, how i LOVED that box ~<3. i saw a bed that was on the floor, but had little support on it. I saw that no one was in it. So i walked out of the room and found myself in class? I saw that people were putting flowers on Miss: Okami's desk.

Then Evreyone laded flowers on my desk. I picked up a pink flower that Yuki lade down and saw that it had blood on it. I turnd to face Evreyone and they just had there phones out Taking a video of the flower that i was holding. I then saw a light and i dropped the flower and blacked out.

Taurtis's POV

I was up getting water when i heard quite sobbing. I went up stairs into Sam's room and saw him crying wile tossing and turning left and right. "Sam...? Saaaam...? Sam, please wake up...its me,...Taurtis?" i whispered and decided to text Yuki and ask her what to do. Because...Tbh, i never had to deal with Chan doing this in her sleep. I only know how to do it when she is awake.

T- Hey Yuki its Taurtis and i have a quick question?

Y~ Oh hey Taurtis, i also have a question?

T- Ok what is it?

Y~ Chan is crying and i don't know what to do...😭

T- HEY! Thats what i was going to ask!

Y~ What?

T- Well its- it's about Sam...

Y~ Oh Ok! Well tell me what 2 do about Chan first!

T- Ok! Ok! Just put her in your lap and sing you are my SunShine. 😒

Y~ Mk! Thanks! And- WAIT! Is he asleep!?

T- uhh? Yeah? Y?

Y~ 😨

T- O_O💦

Y~ Nightmare

T- Wha-

Y~ NIGHTMARE! A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TAURTIS! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE LAST TIME HE HAD ONE!?

T- N- NO!?

Y~ LAST TIME HE HAD ONE, HE ALMOST KILLED SOMETHING!

T- WELL WHAT DO I DO!?!?

Y~ You need to be quick and quiet about it. If something breaks or randomly fall off something, then that means that you need to hurry the fuck up and wake him up!!

T- Okkkkkk!!! Gtg!! Ttyl!

Y~ Kk!! Gtg 2! Ttyl!!

(End bitchs!)

I heard something break in Sam's room so i ran to it as fast as i could and opend the door. I saw that the covers were off of Sam and he was now holding his head with his legs close to his chest wile he is sobbing. I ran over to Sam and grabbed him and tride to wake him up.

But nothing worked...

Sam's POV

Sup bitchs! (SAMMMMM FIX THE 4TH DAM WALL NOW!!!) nope! (UGHHGGHGHG!!!!!)(the 4th wall is fixed)

I was back on the street. The street that my mom died on. I was watching my mother die for the 2ed time in my life. I was sacred, cold, and angry. I heard Taurtis's voice, it sounded like he was trying to get me up. It wasn't going to work. And i can tell you that for shore.

"Its. Not. Going. To. Work. Taurtis,...It never has...

And never will..."

Hello!!!!! So sorry this took a wile to do. I have bean doing stuff around the house and i have not had time to do the dam book! And i also need help on something.

I was thinking about doing a new book! :3. And i was thinking about doing- WAIT!! HOLD. THE. DAM .PHONE.!
First, do yall know a youtuber named NitroLukeDX??????? If not, go on youtube and find out! BUT! If ya do! Then do you know how he use to do the SMA?? (Survival Madness Adventure) 😊

I was going to do a book bast off of the role plays that he use to do. But tbh there is like. All most 347 or 457 episodes. O-O yeah, and i want yalls opinion on this.

Like just don't say like "Your choice" or "Yeah y not" or that shit. -_-💦 because lastime i did a book no one read it. 😭 so i had to delete it. + it was shitty tbh with ya. So if ya want me to do it then

🔪 Yes or 💩 No

-_-

Beyzzz!!!!
(Ha ha ha ha ha, ya mad? Or not?)

~Jelly