Update

Hey guys so i am SO SO, SOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSSOSOOSOSSOOSOS SORRYYYYYY that i haven't made a new chapter in like. idk 2 3 weeks??? Idk. -_- and i HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE!!!

1: School 👚👖
2: School 👟
3: Having to go to bed early bc i have to get up at 6:20AM
4: I got a cool hat!!!! (Its the hat up on the thing. 😂)

So yeah i am going to make a new chapter tomorrow!! And i HAVE to end this book also. so put down WHAT you want to see in the last chapter of THIS book and i will take ONE. Only ONE.

5: School starts next week on the 15.

So yeah. Storry about this and all. 😓 BUT!!!! i will tell yall about the 2 NEW books that i will be doing when i am in school!!!! (Intill jun 2ed or 3ed)

The first book SMA
SMA is a book about a teenage/Adult that has CRAZY Adventures and meets new people along the way! And it will last up intill 347 chapters. (Thats how menny there is on his channel)
The 2ed book A Hart Of ICE
A Hart Of ICE is bast off of 2 things. The movie frozen and the SamGladator Yandere RP. (Not that menny chapters mabby like 10 15.)

So that is both of the books that i will be doing. So keep a look out for them if you want to read them!!!!!!!!

Gtg i have to start going to sleep early for hell- SCHOOL!! 😐 i TODLY said school and not hell! Kekekke~ WELL BEYZZZZ!!! *runs away*

Sam: She said hell? Didn't she?-_-

Zombi: Yep. You owe me 50¥ Sam. 😎

Sam: *Hands Zombi 50¥* there. But YOU owe me 50¥ for her running away~

Zombi: *Hands Sam 50¥* *walks way*

Sam: KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR THE BOOKS!!!

Killer: Sam that is NOT how you say it. -_-

Sam: Then how do you say it??

Killer: *Sigh* *cracks hands and neck*

Sam: 'Wtf!?'

Killer: DON'T FOR GET TO LOOK OUT FOR DA BOOKS ON MEH PAGE!!!!!!! <3

Sam: *Walks away*

Killer: Welp!! Gadda run!! BEYYYYYYZZZZ!!!!!! I owe Zombi a COOKIE!! *Runs away with bad of cookies and knife🔪🍪*

Zombi: Killer you owe meh those cooki-

Killer: *Throws bag of cookies at head.*

*zombi is out cold*
*killer grabs a stick and pokes da boddy*

Killer: NUUU EVIDENCE!!!!! *runs away*

😂

~Jelly