Chapter 20 - "YOU DID THIS TO ME!"

I was in the shower when it happened. The call came and suddenly I had a half dressed Harry yelling in my bathroom.

"Babe, babe relax. What's wrong?" I tried asking while washing the soap out hair.

"Louis. Elle. Baby. Now."

And then, I panicked.

I jumped out the shower, threw on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. Harry finished putting on his jeans and we ran out the house.

Harry was pulling out the driveway when we both realized we forgot something.

"WINTER!" We yelled in unison. I jumped out the car and ran upstairs to see my baby boy casually sitting and watching tv.

"Come on Winter, gotta go," I picked him up in my arms and ran down the stairs to the car. I quickly strapped him in and we rode off to the hospital.

Once we arrived, we rushed inside only to be told we had to wait in the waiting area. In there, we saw all the guys anxiously talking.

"Hey boys," Harry said.

"Speak for yourself," Niall joked and we all laughed. At the moment, Louis walked out and looked at me.

"She want's you," he said. I happily got up and left Winter with Harry. I knew he was safe with him.

When I walked into the room, Eleanor was already panting in pain.

"Oh thank gosh you're here, Lou wasn't much help," she said between huffs and I chuckled.

"How long till birth time," I asked her.

"Doctor said it shouldn't be long now."

"Want to me run and get Lou before you start pushing?"

"I'm not sure he'll want to be in here," she joked.

"Oh shut it, of course he'll want to be in here. It's his and yours first kid. He wouldn't miss it for the world Elle and you know that."

"I know, I know. Of course I know, it's just. I heard that women poop when they give birth and I don't really want him to see that."

"You really think he cares?"

"He doesn't, but I do!"

"Elle, everything is going to be fine and he's not gonna worry about that. He's worrying about about the amazing human coming out of you."

"You're rig-OH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I THINK IT'S HAPPENING!" She yelled clenching her stomach in pain. I went to tell the doctor and then ran to grab Louis.

"Let's go!" I yelled grabbing his arm pulling him toward the room.

"I thought she didn't want me in there."

"Oh shut up, of course she wants you in there. She's just scared you're gonna be disgusted and not love her anymore."

"I'll always love her," he said stopping me.

"Good to hear, another good thing to hear is you have a baby coming so stop talking and start walking."

We go into the room and Louis quickly ran by her left side and me on the right.

"Okay are you ready dear?" the doctor asked as he looked up at her.

"JUST GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME!"

"1,2,3 PUSH," Eleanor squeezed our hands as tightly as she could.

"1,2,3 PUSH!"

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" Eleanor yelled at Lou while squeezing his hand tighter.