Chapter 9 - "You rock that ninja turtle outfit babe"

"I just don't understand. He asked me out on a date and then just never called me," I explained to Eleanor while sitting at the kitchen table.

"They've been busy with tour stuff, you know that."

"You've spoken to Louis. What's Harry's excuse?"

"They have a hectic schedule. Louis and I are on the phone no longer than a minute when we speak. He responds to my text messages about every 45 minutes."

"At least you get answers."

"Honestly Alice, you sound like a school girl."

"Let me express my childish side, yeah?"

"Mom!" I heard Winter yell.

"Speaking of children," Eleanor joked. I gave a slight chuckle and went to my sons room.

"Momma, I don't know what ninja turtle I want to be," he immediately said when I appeared in the doorway.

"Well yesterday you were Leonardo, you can be Michelangelo today and tomorrow you can be Raphael," I told him.

"And Donatello!"

"That's right sweetie."

"Mommy can you be Leonardo?"

"Alright, what do I need?"

He gave me a blue headband and nun-chucks. I put on the headband and did a pose to which he laughed at.

"Now what do we gotta do Winter?"

"Aunt Elle is the bad guy, we got to go get her."

I nodded and we began heading towards the kitchen. I was flipping the nun-chucks all around and Winter was laughing his head off at me.

"Freeze!" Winter yelled when we ran into the kitchen.

I froze in my spot when I saw Harry and Louis sitting at the dining room table.

"What a glorious moment," Louis said out loud and my cheeks flushed red.

"Louis!" Winter happily yelled jumping into his arms.

"When did you get here?" I asked.