Chapter 12 - "We're not exactly dating"

"Mummy! Wake up!" Winter yelled jumping on my bed.

"I'm up, I'm up. Stop jumping before you get hurt," he obliged before sitting next to me. I looked at my phone and noticed I had of missed calls and text messages from a few people.

3 Missed Calls from Elle

5 Missed Calls from Louis

1 Missed Call from Marissa

I decided not to call them back and look at my text messages instead.

Are you okay? - Elle

I heard what happened - Elle

Talk to me - Elle

I'm getting worried - Elle

Alice - Elle

"Mum?"

"Two second's sweetheart."

Hey love, I know Harry doesn't think sometimes but he likes you - Louis

Just hear him out - Louis

He has no bad intentions - Louis

Take as much time as you need - Marissa

Everyone is worried about you, please respond to one of us xx - Liam

Sorry Liam but I can't do that. You all knew about Cas, and you let him hurt me. That makes you just as guilty. I decided to just respond to Marissa. I know Eleanor was my best friend and she would never betray me but I also know that Harry and her were friends before I came into the picture. She maybe she felt obligated to protect him as well.

"What's up my love?"

"I'm hungry," Winter answered rubbing his stomach.

"I can cook you some breakfast and then we can do something fun."

"Toy store?"

"Sure little man, anything for you," I said getting out of bed.

I cooked some breakfast for Winter and I and we ate while watching some cartoon and then we both got ready to head out to the mall. It wasn't that far from where we lived, it would only take about 30 mins to get there.

"Do you see anything you like?" I asked Winter as we stood inside the toy store.