Chapter 10 - "Kiss it better?"

"Winter sweetheart, get up from the floor," I said to him as he laid on the ground. The minute I took him out the car, he went down and refused to get up.

"I don't wanna!"

"Look at Holly, she's waiting for you," I said pointing towards her front door where she stood. I really can't go through this again. I needed to get to work.

"I wanna stay with you!"

"I know you do Winter, but mommy has to get to work," I picked him up and began walking toward the front stairs.

He kicked and screamed the whole way there.

"I want Uncle Louis!" He yelled and I sighed.

"Okay, okay, you can come with me but tomorrow you have to go with Holly, deal?"

"Deal momma!"

"Sorry about that Holly," I said giving her an apologetic look.

"Don't worry about it, see you tomorrow."

I took Winter back to the car. He was so stubborn, it was really hard for me to argue with him. Just looking at his face I barely wanted to reprimand him. I strapped him into his car seat and then began to head to the venue where tour rehearsals were currently taking place.  

"Momma?"

"Yes?"

"Are we going to see Uncle Louis?"

"Yes we are my love."

"Momma?"

"Yes?"

"Why is the sky blue?"

"I don't know baby."

"Momma?"

"Hmm?"

"Why do dogs Woof?"

"I'm not sure sweetheart."

The rest of the ride consisted of why questions from my hyperactive son. He's currently in the 'why?' phase so now everything is a mystery to him. He could go on for hours asking questions which I had no problem answering, it was just tiring after awhile. Perks of being a mother.

After I parked my car I got Winter out the car seat and headed towards the venue.