Chapter 1 - "Spidey!"

For the sake of this story, Zayn will still be apart of  One Direction. I understand some people may not be comfortable with that but it was part of my plot line from the moment I came up with the idea. Also, Eleanor is still dating Louis and most people will protest that but she plays a major role. So for the sake of the story I'll hope you'll just like her or pretend she's someone else lol thanks. 

I hope you enjoy this story. 

With Love, 

Destiny xx

____________________________________________

Alice Fray

"Not tonight. I'm tired and Winter is sleeping," I said to my best friend on the phone.

"Oh come on Red, don't use Winter as an excuse,"  Eleanor replied.

"It's not an excuse Elle,"  and in that moment my son thought it was the perfect opportunity to come into my room yelling.

"Mommy! Spider-Man is on tv," He yelled in excitement. I heard Eleanor laugh on the line.

"He doesn't sound like he's sleeping to me,"  She stated.

"Shush, Elle." 

"Mummy!" 

"Yes baby, I heard you" I said to him.

"Lay with me," He demanded.

"I have to go," I told Eleanor.

"Aw, I'll call you tomorrow Alice."

"Okay," I responded before hanging up the phone. I gave Winter a big smile and he clapped his hands in excitment.

"Spidey!" He yelled racing to his room. I chuckled and followed suit, my son had so much energy it amazed me.

________________________________________

"Winter! Stop!" I yelled struggling to put on my son's shirt.

"Mummy! I don't want to go!" he yelled back fighting with me.

"Winter! Please! Mummy's going to be late if you don't put on your shirt!"

"NO!" he jumped off his bed and out his room.

"WINTER!" 

Once I caught up to him, I grabbed his arm and put on his shirt.

"AHHHHHH!" he yelled kicking his legs throwing a tantrum.

"Winter stop!" 

I put on his little sweater and carried him outside. He fought me when I tried to buckle in him in the car seat. The car ride to the day care was terrible. He screamed the whole ride. By the time I got him out of the car and inside the building there was no doubt I was late for work.

Once I left him, I hoped I still had my job.

"I'm so sorry I'm late again," I said standing in front of my boss.

"No Alice, I'm sorry. This is the fifth time you've been late and I have no choice but to let you go." 

"Please don't this, my son was giving me a hard time this morning. Please, I really need this job."

"Take a look around Alice, a lot of us have kids, a lot of us need a job, I just don't think you're cut out for this job. It was nice while it lasted," She said walking off. I sighed and grabbed my belongings walking out of the place.

Once I got to my car, I just sat there before the tears started streaming down my face. I knew having a kid was tough, I just thought that when I had my child I wouldn't have to do it alone. I took out my phone and decided to ring Eleanor.

"Hey babe, why are you calling me at work?" she asked.

"Elle," I said, coughing.

"Awe sweetheart, its okay. I know its tough, I know. Do you want to come over?"

"Is Louis there?" I asked.

"Yeah babe."

"No it's okay. I'll just go home."

"Alice Gin Fray, you get your ass to my flat this instant," she demanded.

"Really, Elle, it's okay."

"You have to meet Louis and the guys one day Red."

"I have met Louis and the guys Elle, don't be silly," I said.

"Yeah, you met Louis twice, both times were only for about three minutes and you met the boys for like 2 seconds. So you get your little butt down here before we have some problems. Understand?" 

"Okay, okay, I'll be there in 20."

____________________________________________________________

If you didn't like the first chapter, it honestly does get better along the way. 

Thanks for reading <3

Follow me on twitter @bvdlxnds

Comment, Fan, Vote and Share Please :)

©Destiny Unique 2015