Dies

I am walking towards my room still shaking. The kiss he gave me still lingers in my mind and mouth. I hate him. For doing that. I hate my feelings for urging me to kiss him back. And I hate myself for wanting more.

Many years had passed, and within those years I dated men, I kiss them, made out with them. Yet all of those intimacy with other guys vanished with just a swift kiss from him. nd I hate it.

Nalagpasan ko na ang pinto ng kwarto ni Miranda nang biglang bumukas iyon.

"Pinuntahan ka nya.?" Kumunot ang noo ko. Nilingon ko sya. She was standing outside her room. Wearing that bitchy face. Oh please not now.

"Are you paying people to follow me?" I manage to face her lifting my face. Wag nya akong sisimulan.

"No. Valencia is a small town, magkakakilala ang mga tao, madaling kumalat ang balita. Lalo na kung tungkol sayo. You're a hot stuff." I admire Miranda's guts. She says her mind, dati kinaiinisan ko iyon. Lagi nya kasi akong pinupuna at iniinsulto. Pero ngayon, hindi na. I already know how to bitch out.

"E ano ngayon kung pinuntahan nya ako?" I raise an eyebrow."Anong gagawin mo? Magwawala ka gaya ng dati, or you're gonna pull out that classic suicide act?" Sarcasm is all around my tone. I saw her clench her jaw.

"Why are bitching out on me? I was just asking."

"Tinanong ko rin dati yan sa sarili ko. Why is my sister," I did that quote sign with my hands.while saying the word sister."bitching out on me?"

"I was--"

"Inggitera ka kasi Miranda." I saw her turned pale. Ewan ko ba. Sa sobrang inis ko kay Drace gusto ko na awayin lahat ng tao.

"Hinalikan ka lang ganyan ka na. Bakit ako maiinggit sa isang halik? God knows we did more than that--"

"Oh yes Miranda, you're his fuck stuff before. Well, breaking news! We had sex with the same man! Ang pinagkaiba lang, ikaw kinakama lang, ako ginirlfriend." I see how Miranda's eyes widen. Parang sasabunutan nya ako anu mang oras. The truth is, hindi ko na dapat binibuild up ang issue na ito. Pero pagkatapos ng nangyari kanina, tila bumalik ang lahat, lahat ng galit at hinanakit ay bumangon. Nasasaktan na naman ako.

And I was never given the courage to confront Miranda before. Kaya parang gusto kong ibuhos ang lahat ng galit ko ngayon.

"You forgot it right my baby sister, he fooled you to get me back and to get even with me!!"

She hissed. Her words stabbed my heart. That was the reason why I left.

But I wont let her get this.

"Right. That was the plan. But eventually, he love me. He even begged on his knees just I wont leave him." I am going mad right now. Ayoko na sanang balikan ang mga pangyayari. Kasi parang pati yung kirot bumabalik din. "And I was ready to give him chance, but what you did Miranda? Tell me what you did?"

"I loved him." She whisperd

"And I love him too."

"I loved him first!" Giit nya.

"He loves me back!! E ikaw?"

"Wala kang alam!" She raised her voice. Hindi ako nagpatinag.

"At wala akong pakialam Miranda!!" Sigaw ko din. She cant shout on me without me shouting at her too. "You know what, you can have him for yourself, I dont care at all. You can suck his dick like a bitch that you are!!"