Siete

---

I was intently looking at Miranda's sexy lips as she open them to occupy my shaft inside her mouth.

I groan almost soundless as I felt her hot mouth against my maleness. This is one of the reasons why I kept on coming back to her, the pleasure she gaves me is beyond other woman's capacity.

Hilam ng luha ang mga mata nya pero wala akong pakialam. She could weep all she wants, to hell I care. All I want right is to release my anger and agonies this past few days. My father is now well, but the reality and pain in my heart brought by the truth that he cheated on mama, on us, still aches. At yun ang sakit na hindi ko maisasantabi.

I am moving in and out of Miranda's mouth and moaning like theres no tomorrow. Napasabunot ako sa kanya dala ng sarap sa na nadarama ko sa pagitan ng aking binti. Napatingala pa ako. The woman is good at giving me heads.

"Ohh fuck Miranda!!" Pinagdiinan ko sa kanya ang kabuuan ko, I want her occupy my all. Naluluha naman sya, she's choking I know, but instead of feeling guilty it just adds pleasure to me.

I move faster and even faster. My moans gone wilder and louder. "Dont you dare fucking close your eyes!!look at me as I come whore!!" I hissed at her when ßhe was about to close her eyes."aah fuck it aahh!!" I release my starch inside her mouth and made her swallow it all. Tinulak ko sya pahiga sa kama at tinanggalan ng tali sa mga kamay. Pumatong ako sa kanya at itinaas sa may ulunan ang magkabilang kamay. I started kissing her again, from her earlobe, neck, collarbone down tp her breast and belly. Walang sabi-sabing pinasok ko ang tatlong daliri sa maselang bahagi nya.

"Aww!! Drace---"tinakpan ko ng kabilang kamay ang bibig nya at sinimulan ang paggalaw ng aking mga kamay. I finger fuck her the way I never did before. I bite her left nipple and earn a sob.. I kept on pushing my hand in and out her wet core until she came in my palm. Tinanggal ko ang pagkakatakip ko sa kanyang bibig and made her taste her own juice.

Pleasure is all I could feel as I look at her face. Tulad nga ng sabi ko, the time I get to find her will be hell to her. I will make her face the consequences of making Drace de Lucca hang on the line. No one and theres no one could ever make me feel stupid without suffering in the end. I am a de Lucca and I always win.

Pumatong ako sa kanya at kinagat ang kanyang kaliwang tenga. Kasabay niyon ang pagsalakay ko sa kanyang kaibuturan. Ramdam ko ang pagbaon ng kuko nya sa likod ko. Miranda feel so good..

"Ahh fuck! Open your legs wider..Im not all in yet!" Sinunod naman nya ang utos ko.

"Ohh,Drace ahhh, so fucking huge!!" She moan as I move even deeer inside her. I started moving and she started moaning. Or was it me. I dont know. I kept on racking her body and she's responding,she scream and came. Binuhat ko sya at isinandal sa pader, I rack her core again until she come again.

I know exactly why I want Miranda to stay with me. Kapag kasama ko kasi sya pakiramdam ko, ako ang pinakaimportanteng tao sa mundo. Never she did made me feel second choice or unwanted. I always feel like a king.

Hindi tumigil sa pag atungal si Miranda. I put her to bed again in all fours, now I am fucking her from her back. She came again. But Im still not.

"Drace masakit na.."

"Shut up!!"

I made her kneel still her back on my chest. I rack her again. Iniba ko uli ang posisyon namin. Now she's lying beneath me while her left leg in my shoulder.