Almost 3 Months

Sex

No I will call it Love making
Even if it's only for me it was a love making. He doesn't need to know.
I don't want him to know that I have fallen inlove with him. I don't know when but maybe since day one.

Our love making is amazing. His funny for he wanted to try every corner of this house. We already did it in the tub, shower, floor, library, at the attic. There was even a time that he requested all his staff to get out for one day and get back the next day giving them a cash each to spend. And what do we do? I painted him at the garden unfinished for we ended playing and made love under the water at the pool. When the rain suddenly pour outside we played and took shower after then ending making love once more at the Sala trying another style position this time for a change while watching an unfinished movie. Afterwards when we got hungry we cook food for ourselves and that we finish but while we are in the middle eating we ended teasing each other then suddenly making love once again at the kitchen. But I will never forget our time at that falls. It's magical. Maybe that's when I realize I have fallen inlove with him totally since day 1.

My tummy is near three months now. I can see a bump already. I just had my monthly check up. Dr. Diaz said that the babies heartbeat is normal and it's position is both healthy. Why did I said both? Well actually the Doctor and I was surprised to know also that I'm having twins. I'm so happy and can't wait to tell him the news. I'm cooking dinner today.

I waited and waited but he didn't come home. I was not inform of his tight schedule today. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Mrs. Burlington with a concern eyes "Child it's not healthy for you and the Baby to stay up late, you might as well take a rest upstairs" she said.
I was hesitant at first thinking of any reason but she was right especially now that I don't only have to think of me but the three of us. I nod and she help me rose up and went to my room.

I was awaken by a mere sunlight on my face. "Oh your awake finally Madame" Annie said happily.
"What time is it?" I asked
"It's almost 10 in the morning, Madame. We might as well get you a brunch?" She asked.
I groaned "Oh! Please prepare me a big plate of it. I can feel my Baby needs a tons of it" I smiled.
But before Annie could prepare my dress to wear for the day "Hmm Annie, what time did Mr. Evans got home last night?" I asked.
"Oh I'm not quite sure Madame, but I heard it was almost 2 in the morning and left early too today" she finished.
I felt a sudden sadness after, how I wanted to see him, to be near him and touch him. "Is there anything more you need Madame?, I still have to prepare you food" Annie said.
"No, you may go now" I said as I'm determine to do something today.

I press the 30th Floor. I cooked one of his favorite food and I will deliver it myself. I'm smiling to myself. I can do this, I have to do this. I said to myself.
His Secretary greeted me "Ms. Beckham, I beleive you have 3 days more before your presentation?" Mr. Woods curiously.
"Well, I'm just here to deliver this lunchbox to Mr. Evans" I smile while saying those lines.
"Well then, you may. Don't bother knocking. As for me I have some errands to do. Till next time Ms. Beckham?" He said as he rushed to the elevator.
I'm not quite sure why was he acting all giddy all of a sudden. Well he must really have some duty to do.

I open the door.
I was shocked and I felt my body weaken on the sight infront of me I saw them both turn their eyes on me. He was shock to see me here. I can't be here anymore, I can't seem to breath the dirty air their breathing, I turn around as fast as I can and throw from the near trashcan the lunchbox I personally cooked and prepared for him. I felt a hot liquid flowing from my cheeks. I wipe my tears away and hold on to my tummy.
I saw him chasing after me calling my name but I never bothered looking back. What a total Jerk! What do I expect?! As if We will both fall inlove with each other. I know we had a deal that I'am not to complain with his mistress but damn why does it hurts seeing him kissing another woman. Oh I should really make a wall for both of us or I might get myself hurt and even my baby. A
Stress is not healthy for the 3 of us Dr. Diaz said. I ended up strolling around the park, how I wish I have my painting tools with me. I will come back here next week. I said to myself before I headed home.