The Unexpected Competition Visitor

I had a bad dream last night. He is walking out of my life. I even heard him say such painful words it sounded like real.
I'm at the kitchen, I and my twins decided to bake Cookies for their father who is busy on the library doing paperwork. 
Mr. Woods, Annie and Mrs. Burlington volunteer to offer their help in baking. Oww his really missing this fun. But I guess this is not a proper timing for we only had a fight yesterday night.
I notice everybody stop as we are having fun throwing flour in each other. So the kitchen is really at mess now.
"So did is what I missed? Throwing flour? Didn't you even realize how much those ingredients cost? How many people never had a chance to have a 3 meals a day? He emphasize in that word Chance? "And your putting it to waste? What a Lost" he is very angry.
The doorbell rang. "Fix yourself. Everyone of you. I have visitor. Mrs. Burlington  take the Children to shower, Victoria is here" he said walking away
Who's Victoria? I asked curiously
"Business partner" Mr. Woods said walking away from the kitchen too.
"Annie do you know anything of this Woman name Victoria?" I asked
"Madame, All I know is that Mr. Evans is planning to expand for a Pastries Business too, She's a Business partner. That's all I know Madame" she said.

I took all the courage to give them Coffee as their having a meeting at the library.
They all keep quite when I entered putting the drinks at the center table. "Hmm thank you for the Coffee Ms. Beckham it fits with the Cake Ms. Victoria brought" Mr. Woods said mischievously
"Ms. Beckham the painter?" Victoria asked gladly
"None other" Mr. Woods confirm
"I am a fan of yours. How I wanted to know you in person. I love your arts. I even bought some of your arts in your first exhibit but I never get to meet you for you have to rush in the hospital your staff said" she said reaching for my hands.
"Nice meeting you Ms. Victoria and thank you for the love of art and appreciating my works" I said genuinely.
I saw him looking at me curiously feels like sizing me up. "Well I have to go, some art to finish awaits" I said.
"Oww yes of course but please when your done with Matt here can we have a project too with you?" She asked with pleading eyes. She looks innocent and genuine.  Not a competition I guess but I can't be so sure
"I'll look into it" I said.
"I hope you consider" she said.

I heard them playing in the garden. They look happy. They look like a real family. Am I still needed here? Did I make a best decision to come back or did I just destroyed a happy ending?

Drew POV
I know she was watching over us. behind those curtains of the Masters Bedroom. I let Mrs. Burlington take the Children to Shower. Victoria and I are alone again.
"She is the girl isn't Matt?"
I didn't answer instead I look straight looking at the pool.
"We grew up together Matt and I know if something is bothering you, you can tell me" she said
"You said her staff told you she went to hospital. Why? Did they tell you why she went to the hospital?" I asked
"Well they said she receive a call from Mr. Brian Kinsman informing her that his wife, Merideth is having a Baby, Why you asking this?" She asked.
"So it's not their baby" I mutter to myself. I excused myself to Victoria and run inside the house going up to our Masters Bedroom only to find out that she was not there. I search the whole house but Annie told me that She said she will go for a walk.
She even left her cellphone! So inconsiderate woman, leaving without her phone? What if there's an emergency.

Amanda POV

I don't want to go home but it's late already. I had a few drinks with Brian and Connie. We never really do this kind of staff but I guess we need it some for stress relief. But of course it is still not a good reason. For there are so many things to release stress for example: exercise, food trip, travel, shopping, sing along, walking, watching funny movies and many more. Im such a bad elder sister.
I went inside my room. I don't want to sleep on the same room as him so I choose to sleep in my first room offered to me when I first came here.  I went to check my babies when I'm done with my night routine at the bathroom. I should have not check on them for he was there kissing them good night.
"Is this the right hour home of a family woman?" He said.
"Sorry I was late, I just went to visit my Fam" I said kissing the twins and taking a step away from the room.
"Good night Mr. Evans" I said.
I closed the Door behind me but I heard a knock. I was about to turn off the light and go to my bed for I felt tired and sleepy already. I open nevertheless.
"We're not done talking and you even have the nerve to walk out on me. And what is this? Your drunk?"
He sound irritated.
"I'm not drunk. It was only a two bottle of beer for goodness sake. And you never asked me anything after your first question so I prefer it was" I was stop talking for he claim my lips without permission.
His kiss was so harsh and pushing to much but once I put my hand on the back of his shoulder caressing his hair. And opening my mouth for a better access he slowly begun to be tender and gentle. I bended my head as he kisses my neck while caressing the breast with my dress still on.
He begun to undress me and throwing away my dress in place I swear I don't know where. I was so occupied with his mouth while his hands roam around my body everywhere. 
I'm just with my undies and yet he is still in his PJ. This is so unfair. I wanted to feel his body to my Palm too. But then he stop. Look at me with anger and he pull out his body towards me. I was so confuse.
"Never disrespect me again" he said and walk out of the room.
Woah! What was that??