Chapter 2, Mine

Lucy's Pov, 

Natsu was staring right at me. Into my eyes as I looked at him confused. "My dear Star, that dress suits you quiet well" he smiled pulling the hair clip out my hair making my hair fall out the bun. He was now let lose as Natsu smiled more, playing with my blonde hair. "N-Natsu what's going on?" I asked as he put his hand behind my neck pulling me close to him. My head resting on his shoulder as I felt his breath on my ear. "Your mine, that's what" he whispered as my eyes widen. His? I was confused, worried for the others.

"W-what about Fairy Tail, our family?" I asked scared to know the answer. Scared that the Natsu I fell in love with was gone. Replaced by a monster. "Don't think about them insets, they won't be making you weak anymore my Star" Natsu whispered his answer as I felt my eyes water. I didn't want to cry but a tear went down my cheek. I was scared for my friends. I wanted the old Natsu back. I wanted my family, my friends, my guild mates safe. "Don't cry my Star, your safe with me" Natsu whispered before moving some of my hair behind my shoulder.

He then kissed my neck making my face burn up. I felt myself calm down as I stopped crying and bit my bottom lip. W-was I falling for the demon inside Natsu? I-I couldn't be. I soon felt sharp fangs dig into my neck as I flinched, grabbing Natsu's vest tight. I soon passed out a warm feeling going through my body.... W-what just happened?

E.N.D's Pov, 

I knocked Lucy out after marking her as my own. Now no demon could touch her or harm her. I picked up Lucy bridal style as I walked over to the bed, placing her on it. "It's to keep you safe, my Lucee" I whispered, kissing her forehead. I had to get her to forget about Fairy Tail. I was going to use the mark. With the mark I would be able to make her forget them, make it like she never knew them but only me and my human form. I knew it would be hard for her to understand but for what was about to come. This was the only way to save her.

To save her from the pain....

Meanwhile Natsu's Pov, 

Everything was cold and dark. All I remembered was bashing down a door to beat up my so called brother but felt weak and cold once doing so. I was confused. I felt myself floating in darkness. "N-Natsu what's going on?" I heard Lucy's voice. I felt warm again as I looked around. Then it hit me. I was no longer in control of my own body. Lucy was talking to someone Zeref placed inside me. Someone he called E.N.D.... Lucy was in danger. "LUCY RUN" I screamed but I knew she didn't hear me. "W-what about Fairy Tail, our family?" I heard the fear in Lucy's voice.

What was that monster doing to my friends? To my Lucy! After a small time I heard Lucy crying softly. H-he made her cry. No one made MY Lucy cry. No one. Not even my other self. Everything was soon quiet as I set myself on fire. "WAIT FOR ME LUCY" I then shouted. I had to brake out. I had to get to my Lucy before E.N.D did something else to her. Before he hurt her even more.....

The Next Day, Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up to a headache and a pain in my neck. I sat up putting my hand on my neck to feel two small holes. What the? "Morning my Star" I heard Natsu as I looked up to see him walking into the room. He had a smile on his face as he walked up to me. He offered me his hand. I slowly took it as he helped me off the bed. I was pulled close to him as his arms went around my waist. I felt my face burn up, it felt like fire as Natsu chuckled, a smirk grew on his face. "You always looked so cute when you blushed Lucee" Natsu whispered.

He was most likely making my face worse as his face leaned in toward mine. Something else inside of me took over, making me slowly lean in also. Our noses soon touched but we kept getting closer and closer. My eyes closed a little as I felt Natsu's breath. Before our lips even touched there was a knocking at the door. We both froze, my eyes opening to see Natsu looking like he was about to murder someone. I saw the blood-lust grow in his eyes scaring me as he then looked at me. He must of saw my fear as his blood-lust calmed down.

"Stay in here" he ordered tapping my neck. Where the two wholes where. Some reason I just nodded. It felt like something or someone else was inside of me. Natsu walked off toward the doors leaving me alone. I had to find the others. I had to free them in some way. "WHAT?" I soon heard Natsu scream outside the room getting me worried and scared. I knew if I upset him that it wouldn't be pretty. I walked over to the books finding the one I loved most. Grimm Tales, Beauty & The Beast. Natsu or should I say Etherious Natsu Dragneel knew my book taste.

He knew a lot about me. He had all of old Natsu's memories. Meaning the old Natsu had to of been in there somewhere. I just had to find a way to bring him back....

E.N.D's Pov, 

I had learned from the guard that a party of Fairy Tail was out running around my castle. How could Mard Geer let this happen. He was going to be punished. I walked into the cell room for Fairy Tail to see who was missing. Gray, Erza, Gajeel, Levy, Wendy, Happy, Lily and Carla. I started to get more upset. With that group I knew one thing. They would be looking for my Lucy. My Star. With the mark in place she was slowly forgetting who they was. I had to keep them away until it was finished. "I want guards looking for them fast" I nearly shouted and then walked off.

I headed back towards mine and Lucy's room. I had to make sure she stayed inside that room no matter what. I had to check to see if the mark was working.....