Epilogue

2 Year's Later, Natsu's Pov, 

I woke up to see the sun light into my eyes. I turned my head to see Lucy asleep next to me. She was wearing her dark blue summer pj's. I smiled at her as I didn't have a top on and had black pj shorts. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as Lucy was normally awake before me. I closed my eyes thinking as I felt Lucy move and soon I felt her on my lap. I opened my eyes to see her head on my lap smiling at me. "Finally awake?" she asked quietly. "How long you been awake?" I asked playing with Lucy's blonde hair.

"Not long" Lucy answered as I lifted Lucy's head up while using my leg and bent down kissing her. She kissed back as we was like that for awhile until we had to pull away for air "You got training with Glidarts today" Lucy then reminded me as I groaned. Lucy then sat up and played with my salmon hair. I hugged Lucy from behind and I pulled her close to me. I kissed up and down her neck. "N-Natsu" Lucy was holding back a moan as I smirked. I soon stopped as she pouted a little. I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"Don't lie you want me to stay here with you" I whispered in her ear as I made Lucy bite her bottom lip. I then started to kiss up and down Lucy's neck again. "N-Natsu stop" Lucy was at her braking point. This was how I normally got my way. I got to the bottom to Lucy's neck as I started to just kiss and lightly bit there. Lucy let out a moan as I then made Lucy lay down onto the ground and pinned her there. Leaning over her. "Gildarts is going to kill you for being late" Lucy mumbled as I just chuckled.

"He can try, E.N.D mode is more powerful then him" I then replied before kissed Lucy. She kissed back, her arms going around my neck. I deepened the kiss as I was really glad Happy was spending the weekend with Wendy and Carla. 

A Day Later, No One's Pov, 

Natsu had full control over his E.N.D side as long as he let him out once a year to spend time with Lucy. Lucy didn't mind much as she loved both of them as in her eyes, they was the same person. Many other members of the guild were still scared of E.N.D but they knew as long as Lucy was around it would of been fine. The town was rebuilt to its former glory. Even Natsu and Lucy were finally a couple. They was known pretty well as the Princess & Dragon. Thanks to Lucy even Team Natsu was back together.

They would go on missions three times a week. Natsu was getting Mira's help to ask Lucy to marry him as they had been together for 2 years. That day Natsu and Mira were out looking at rings and ran into Gray and Erza. They had to explain their plan. Gray and Natsu got into many fights, ending up getting their heads bashed together by Erza. Mira and Erza ended up being the ones to pick the ring as Natsu and Gray were knocked out from getting hit by Erza too many times. While They was out Levy was keeping Lucy busy.

Levy knew Natsu's and Mira's plan. She loved the idea of her best friend marrying her 'soul mate'. Levy and Lucy were out at Magnolia Library reading as once and awhile they would tease each other. Once the guild was rebuilt Levy and Gajeel even started dating. Levy would tease about how Lucy and Natsu were pretty close and what they did at night. Lucy would tease the fact that Levy was so shy to act like a real couple of Gajeel. The two girls would tease and giggle nearly the whole day until they had to head home.

They said their goodbyes but as Lucy was walking past Magnolia park, Natsu hugged her from behind jumping and scaring her. "Lucy it only me" Natsu chuckled as Lucy yelled at him for scaring her. This only made Natsu laugh and gain his signature smirk. He soon spun Lucy around and kissed her forehead. Lucy soon calmed down her cheeks burning up a little. "Come with me" Natsu took Lucy's hand and dragged her off toward the woods outside Magnolia. After a short run Natsu took Lucy to a waterfall.

Lucy looked around amazed but soon Natsu was behind Lucy on one knee holding the ring out to her. Lucy turned around her eyes widen with joy seeing Natsu. "Would you make me the happiest idiot alive and marry me Lucy?" Natsu then asked as Lucy's eyes started to water. She couldn't help but shout yes as tears ran down her cheeks. Natsu placed the ring on Lucy's finger before getting up to being pulled into a kiss by his new fiancee......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Everyone!

Hope you all enjoy the last part of this book.

Please tell me what you thought of the whole story below in comments!

Love you all!

-Red