Chapter 3, Forgetting

E.N.D's Pov, 

As I got back into the bedroom I saw Lucy passed out on the bed. Her breathing pretty fast as she was sweating. Must be a bad dream. As I closed the doors behind me I walked over, sitting on the bed. I placed my hand on her forehead. "I'm right here Lucee, your safe" I whispered to her as her breathing started to calm down. She soon calmed down as I then played with her hair. "That's my Lucee" I then whispered as she started to wake up. I then saw a book next to her. Grimm Tales, Beauty & The Beast. Should of guessed she would be rereading that.

Lucy started to wake up as I moved my hand from her hair as she looked at me. "Natsu?" she asked half asleep, rubbing her eye with the right hand. She then stopped and look confused as she pulled her hand away looking at it. "Natsu what's this?" she then asked sounding very confused as I held back a smirk. She already forgotten Fairy Tail. The nightmare must of been a bad memory setting it off. "The insets tried taming you as their own, placing their mark on you" I answered/lied and then grabbed Lucy's right hand. 

I put my hand over the Fairy Tail mark as my hands started to get hotter. I already had gotten rid of my human forms mark. I had to get rid of Lucy's. I forgot to do it before sadly. I soon moved my hand to see the old guild mark was gone. Lucy then sat up holding her head. I placed my hand on Lucy's cheek. "My dear Star" I whispered as she looked at me. "Some insets are running around the castle, stay in here until they are caught" I then ordered moving my hand from her cheek to where I marked her. Lucy nodded as I smirked a little.

The mark was working just liked I planned. "Now finish reading your book, I know how much you love that story" I looked at the book on the bed as Lucy looked at it also, she picked it up and looked at the page it was on. "Fine just catch them soon, being in this room to long will drive me crazy" Lucy mumbled as I then nodded getting up. I left the room, closing the doors behind me as I then looked around. Smelling the air. They was somehow hiding their sent. That was a problem. I then walked off joining the team to find them.....

Some Hours Later, Gray's Pov, 

We was running around this prison looking for Lucy. Who knows what the demon inside Natsu did to her. "How will we find Lu?" Levy asked in a whisper. You could tell from her voice that she was scared for her best friend. I didn't blame her. I saw Lucy as a little sister and I was scared for her as well. Gajeel put his hand on Levy's shoulder giving her a smile. "We will find Bunny Girl" he replied in a whisper as Levy smiled at him. He could always calm her down. Happy, Carla and Lily lead us all down a hallway to two big double black wood doors.

"Check in there" Erza ordered, you could hear from her voice that she was tired and weak. Lily and Happy opened the door. We soon found Lucy standing there looking at us scared and confused. She backed up a little holding a book tight to her chest. "H-Happy?" she asked shocked as Happy flew to her, Lucy dropped the book as she hugged Happy. He hugged her back and then she pulled away looking at us with fear again. "Happy who are they? Then again where have you been?" Lucy asked shocking us all. W-what did that demon do?

"Lucy what is your last memory of Happy?" Levy then asked scared to even know the answer. I saw Happy stare at her shocked and sad. "He and Natsu saved me from Bora, now who the hell are you lot?" Lucy asked and answered upset glaring at us all. Happy soon flew into Levy crying his eyes out. "That demon made her forget Fairy Tail" Gajeel whispered shocked as I walked up to Lucy, grabbing her right hand to see her guild mark gone. Lucy stepped back, pulling her hand away from me. Erza looked at her shocked and upset. 

"We don't have time E.N.D will find us soon, Gray grab Lucy and let's move" Erza soon ordered. I only nodded, not wanting to upset Erza anymore. I walked up to Lucy picking her up and throwing her over my good shoulder. "LET ME GO" Lucy started shouting as I heard someone walk and. "Use this as a gag" Levy whispered as soon Lucy was quieter, her words muffled from a gag. I turned my head to see Levy without a headband, her hair over her forehead. "Let's move" Erza whispered as we rushed out the room to see some demons standing there.

"They have the mistress" one demon sounded scared and worried as the other demon glared at us. That was going to be a problem. "Erza" I mumbled as she made a sword show in her hands. She ran at the demons upset, killing them on sight. The rest of us stared shocked. "They have destroyed the Natsu we all knew and love and are changing Lucy as well" Erza nearly shouted upset. Something else was bugging her. The fact she could broke the chains using the walls. It reminded her of her past. It must of been hard on her.

The Natsu we knew wouldn't of done that. "Let's go" Erza ran ahead as we followed. We kept running as Gajeel and Wendy sniffed the air. "Natsu" they whispered, Wendy sounded scared as we rushed to an underground passage Happy found earlier. Lucy tried screaming under her gag as she was still struggling to get out of my grip. She thought we was bad guys. "That demon will pay for what he did to Lucy" I muttered as the others nodded, agreeing.....