Chapter 1, Changed

Lucy's Pov, 

I woke up feeling something tight around my arms. As I slowly opened my eyes I saw myself in chains, keeping me from using my magic. I looked around to see myself in a magic cell along with Levy, Juvia and Mira. The last thing I remember was Natsu's onyx eyes turn red. "W-what's going on?" I asked scared as the girls looked at me. They had deep fear in their eyes. I was shocked looking at them as footsteps could be heard. "Your awake my Star" I heard Natsu's voice. Something was wrong, his voice was more deep and cold. I turned my head to see him.

I was shocked. He had horns on his head and black markings on his skin. I froze staring at him. He chuckled opening the cell. "Sorry for not getting you sooner my Star" he whispered taking the chains on my arms, pulling me out. I stumbled a little as Natsu pulled me close to him. I looked at him shocked, my eyes watering. "W-what is going on?" I asked in a whisper. "My name is Etherious Natsu Dragneel, you may call me Natsu my Star" Natsu soon smirked a little before his face became emotionless. I was confused, shocked and most of all scared.

This wasn't the sweet, idiot I once knew. Zeref did something to him. "T-that didn't answer my question" I spoke a little louder as Natsu played with my hair, what was no longer in pigtails. It was down and messy. "My dear Star, none of that should worry you" he whispered as he then picked me up bridal style. I was too shocked and scared to say a thing. I froze up. He walked off as I looked back to see all my guild mates in cages. Gray, Erza, Wendy and Gajeel had gags as they was bashing on the cells, in there eyes was worry and fear.

W-what was going on? I was scared out of my mind. Natsu took me into a room with one wall filled with bookshelves and the rest was dark red and black. Natsu placed me on a dark red silk queen size double bed. I just stared at him shocked as he put one hand on my cheek. "No wonder my human form loved you" Natsu whispered making my face burn up. What? N-Natsu l-loved me? I was even more shocked as Natsu chuckled. "Have a warm bath a change my sweet Star" Natsu whispered in my ear before leaving me alone in the room.

I started shaking as I got up. I looked around the huge bedroom I was in. I walked over to a black closet opening it to see Natsu's clothes. It was much like his vest but it was black with red outline instead of gold. I closed it and saw a dark red closet next to the black one. I walked over opening it to see clothes what could fit me. I grabbed a black dress with a small dark red bow around the waist area. I looked down at myself to see my clothes were in rags. Ripped and covered with blood. My eyes widen at the sight. I then shook my head.

Natsu wouldn't hurt his family. His fellow guild members.  I then saw a wooden door next to the red closet. I walked over opening it to see a bathroom. It was also a huge room, everyone looked like it belonged in my old mansion where I grew up. I walked toward the bath trying to think of a way to brake the spell off Natsu.... Before the demon taking over made him do something he would regret....

Meanwhile E.N.D's Pov, 

I walked into the hall to see the demons my brother had sent to keep an eye on me. One was Mard Geer who didn't have a happy face. I walked over to my grey throne, sitting on it. "Why did you bring one of the insets into your room? Why are we not killing her with the others?" Mard Geer asked upset as I glared at him. The other demons in the room stepped back and sweat-dropped as in a blink of an eye I was in front of Mard Geer, my hand around his throat as I lifted him into the air. "You all listen up" I snapped and shouted.

"Anyone hurts my Lucy or even insults her or even calls her an inset and they will answer to me" I nearly shouted the rage in my voice grew as everyone nodded and bow. I threw Mard Geer into the wall cracking it and making him cough up blood. "That even counts to my brother" I then snapped making the other demons whisper shocked. Thanks to still having Dragon Slayer magic I heard then whisper not to make me upset. They was wise. I glared at Mard Geer before moving back to my throne. I sat on it as a demon with bright green hair and gray eyes stepped forward.

"What should we do with Fairy Tail?" she asked as I started thinking. "I think beating one person at a time in front of the others should bend them to my will" I answered with an evil smirk. The other demons smirked and nodded, agreeing with my plan. I had to get Fairy Tail to be my slaves but the question was how. Even I knew my idea wouldn't brake them. Well not fully. "Mard Geer you will pick a team and start" I then ordered as I got up. I wanted to see Lucy. My Lucy. My Star. The demons bowed as Mard Geer nodded, some blood coming down his face.

I left the room and headed back toward my bedroom. I got to the double black oak doors as I walked inside, closing them behind me to see Lucy in a black dress what went down to her ankles. A dark red bow was around her waist as her hair was up in a bun. She was looking at the books as she stopped and looked at me. She looked stunning. I walked up to her, making her back into a bookcase. Was she scared of me? I looked into her eyes. No it wasn't of me. She had worry in her eyes. I had to make her forget about them insets she once called family...

I was all she needed and all she was going to have....