Anniversary chapter 17

Madison's POV

I am freaking out, it's my anniversary with Niall today and I have everything planned out. I have been so excited for this I haven't gotten a full nights sleep in three days, probably not the best thing to do but hey, I finally have a decent relationship I want this anniversary to be perfect.

Niall's POV

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP*

Crap what time is it?

7:00AM

Seven am waken up in the morning! Gotta be... Oh god how sleep deprived am I. I have been freaking out about my anniversary with Madison, she's taken control of this whole situation not that I don't trust her its just it's our anniversary I wanted to treat her. But I at least got her a necklace! Well I should get dressed Madison's going to be here any minute.

Madison's POV

6:58AM

And the key from under the plant, and I'm in like Flynn. Haha, in like Flynn. God I play TOO much Uncharted just kidding, there is NO such thing as to much Uncharted.

Looking through the kitchen,

finding stuff to cook,

making up this sucky song,

so no one can sing along,

I wonder where my Niall's at,

I kind of want to own a cat,

I've got Milk, Flour, and Eggs for days

Making pancakes in a haze,

I could really use some sleep,

before I collapse and start to weep,

Why can't I find a pan,

Oh there it is-- oh and there's my man! I end my crappy song and run to hug Niall who is leaning on the refrigerator, seriously I need to put a bell on him so I know when he's approaching, damn.

"How about we leave the song writing to me and the lads." he says with a sarcastic smirk.

"Oh, well then. Maybe I'll leave the cooking to you too." I say walking away from him and returning to the stove before the pancake burns.

"NONONONONO, I'm good, I was just kidding, that song was amazing wanna be on our next album.? Whatever you want!" he ran frantically to me and encircled his arms around my waist. "Please keep cooking."

"Dude chill, I wasn't going to leave this up to you, we don't need the flat burning down."

"Haha, very funny."

"Yes it is funny. Foods ready now lets eat." A say grabbing our plates and walking to the table. We eat our food while talking about random stuff then I take our plates and put them in the kitchen. "Babe, we need to go now, busy day ahead of us."

Niall and I went for a nice walk then we went to Nando's and got some food to go, it took longer than expected because I got us on the wrong bus so instead of getting to where we were going to go picnic we ended up at the London eye.

"I always mess shit up, nothing ever turns out the way I want it to, why do I even try to plan anything!" I shout at no one in general as I collapse on the floor.

"Babe everything's fine we just took a little detour that's all, look we can just sit here and enjoy the view for a while then we'll go to the next place you had in mind." Niall said sitting down next to me and pulling out our lunch for us to eat. After we ate we took the tube down to Hyde park and sat down on a bench.

"Madison I want to give this to you now because this seems like the perfect time. You probably wont like it a lot but I just hope it'll remind you of me when you wear it."  and he pulls out of his pocket a four leaf clover necklace that was absolutely beautiful. He helped me put it on.