White roses chapter 8

Nialls POV

"Yeah I'll be coming back to the flat later I'm hanging out with some friends... Yeah okay cant wait to see you ive missed you so much its been lonley at the flat ok Bye" I heard Madison on the phone talking to someone could she have a boyfriend I wouldnt be surprised if she did but I need to find out.

"Can you come with me?"

"um sure." she said fallowing me out onto the padio

"Hey I overheard you talking and I am confused cuz that sounded like a boyfriend and if your dating someone then why would you let me kiss you multiple ti-"

"Wait a minute stop talking, I don't have a boyfriend, I was talking to my roommate Emmalee her and my other roomie Samantha were in America visiting their family the past month and I've been loanly in the flat by myself, and there coming back tonight."

"Oh okay I am very sorry I didn't mean to ease drop I was walking by and it caught my attention, way didn't you tell your friends you were hanging out with us?"

"Well like most of my friends Emmalee is very dedicated to your band like over the top Directioners and Emma will problably go crazy when she sees the article and yeah."

"Oh so are you an over the top Directioner like your friends?" I was scared and so I took a step back.

"Oh god I just scared the crap out of you didn't I. No I'm not I am a Directioner I like your music but its not like I know everything about you."

"That's good because last time we were in town this girl Christina tried to kidnap Harry!"

"Oh God.. Was he hurt?"

"No he was fine."

"That's good." she said relieved and sat down on a deck chair so I did the same sitting across from her.

"So tell me more about yourself, what is your dream job?"

"I wanna be a photographer here's a picture of a rose I took its bad I know but it's with my phone."

"Wow that's super good!"

"Not really. It's bad one of my worst actually." she said scowling at the picture. I grabbed her mobile and ran inside

"Guys look at this pic Madi took!" I said enthusiasticly throwing the phone at them.

"Madi, you've already got a nickname for her?"

" Yes Harry I just thought of it I like it do you like it Madison?"

"Yes now are you done looking at the rose?"

"Madison this is great, hey were doing a performance on the Ellen show in la and we want to go around and do a few photo shoots, but our photographer thinks that's a waste of time." Liam said still mesmerized by the white flower."

"What kind of photographer do you have that would think a shoot in LA would be a waste of time?"

"A mean stupid one." lou said like a little kid

"akay I'll do it."

"Yay!" we all said at the same time."

"Well I should get back I promised the girls I would make beef stroganoff for them for dinner." Damn she's pretty and she could cook I'm in love!

"Bye Madi!"