Hotels with questions chapter 10

AN: Hey i read through my chapters and i realized that niall already had madisons number before the last chapter so just go with it anyway yeah sorry for the mistake.

Madison's POV:

We are now starting our desent into Los Angeles we will land in five minutes. The air hostess said over the loud speaker. Thank god this plane ride was so awkward I had to sit next to Niall and we haven't really been on speaking terms sense Emmalee's birthday party when he showed up with "Clarissa" and then I danced with him and I picked that song he problably thinks im crazy. And to make the flight even more wierd Niall kept staring at me and Harry was walking around in only a towel it's like that boy has never been on a plane before. 

"We have now arrived at LAX airport"

********

"So we have sound check now you can come with us or we have an extra car you can go to the hotel and check into your room it's under the name Paul Higgins she should describe 4 rooms for you and yours is the one with the king size bed." Liam said

"King size bed really are you sure that ones for me?"

"Yes unless you wanna share with one of us." Harry said with a cheeky smile and a wink.

"I'll take the king size but I have room if anyone wants to join me." I replied with a wink and we all laughed. After that we said our goodbyes, and I got in the car and went to the hotel. It was huge, tall bigger than I've ever stayed in, it was crazy!

"Hi I'm checking into one of the rooms under the name of Paul Higgins."

"Alright do you know which one you want?" said the lady behind the counter

"Yes the one with the king size bed is mine."

"Okay here is your key its room 698 on the 7th floor."

"Thanks!" I went up in the elevator and found the room. My bag was so heavy even though we were only going to be here for two days I still had all my camera equipment and all kinds of different cloths for different weather. It was 9:00 pm and I was tired but I wanted to shower so I got out my soap and shampoo and went into the bathroom.

*********  

I got out and put on a night gown because it's hot tonight. I had just gotten into bed when I desided to check twitter before I turned all the lights off and went to bed. I had just opened a suger scape story about one direction being in LA, when the door opened and Niall walked in.

"Niall what the hell are you doing in my room how did you even get in?" I said getting out of bed.

"The man at the front desk tol me this was my room number and gave me a key." he said looking down and it came to my realization that I was in my nightgown I grabbed my dressing gown.

"Call Liam and tell him what happened and fix this."

"Okay." he took out his phone and dialed the number he told him what happened I heard talking on the other end and then he hung up. "He said he would call the front desk and figure it out."

"Okay" I said and his phone rang and he answered right away he looked confused and really tired at the same time. He talked for a while than came and sat down on the couch next to me.

"So it turns out that the hotel made a mistake they thought that we wanted 2 rooms with 2 beds and a suite with a king size where two people were checking into."

"Then call the front desk and ask for another room."

"Liam already thought of that and their out of rooms."

"Okay we'll have to make it work. It's a pretty big bed and all that. But I'm getting hungry so do you wanna order something from roomservice-"

"YES!" he grabbed the menu and started ordering many different things and I sat down and went back to playing on my phone.

"So about me and Clarissa-"

"You know what I think I'll just go sleep in the car you can have the bed to your self."

"No its not what you think you Zayn told me to bring her so I could see your reaction to see I you like me or not. I didn't fully think I through and I didn't know how stupid of an idea it was until after it happened and I'm truly sorr-" I couldn't let him ramble any longer I flung myself ontop of him and started kissing him he seamed surprised and then he kissed back. Then there was a knock on the door. And we broke apart.

"Don't listin to Zayn his plans are stupid and for listening to him you are stupid but I forgive you." I said getting off of him and ran to the door and answered and there were two people pushing carts of food into our room. "Thanks" I said to the workers as I dug in my purse for a tip I couldn't help but realize the guy was checking me out, then Niall came over wrapped an arm around me a scowled at the guy I handed them their money and they left. I expected Niall to dive right into the food but he instead grabbed my hand and led me to the couch.

"I can't stand it when guys check you out and flirt with you or even look at you in a certain way" he was looking into my eyes and looked sincere but I was really hungry. "I can't control it I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend so I can know to myself that I can have what all those other dooshbags cant. You"

"Yes I would love to be your girlfriend." he smiled and smashed his lips into mine and it was getting more heated by the second when I broke it apart to speak.

"Niall not that I don't love what's happening right now but I really wanna eat that food."

"Yeah me too!" we separated and ran over to the seaming to never-ending food.