Talk That Talk Chapter 16

A Few Weeks Later

Madison's POV

Incoming call from <3Nialler<3 accept call

"I am so excited for tomorrow." Niall gushes as soon as I pick up the phone.

"well Hello to you too, and I know babe that movie I've been going crazy to see is coming out!!!"

"I'm talking about our two month anniversary, love." Niall said sadly.

"Babe I'm just messing with yah, I have it all planned out." I said cheerfully.

"Isn't that the job for the guy in the relationship."

"Nope mine!" I said smirking. "I haven't seen you in a while babe, I misss youuuu."

"I miss you too, the boys and I have some free time today, I could stop by and see you."

"Oh no, the girls and I are dancing today, but you and the lads can stop by!" I said while flipping the eggs for my breakfast.

"What I'm not enough for you?" Niall asks

"NO! no god no your perfect. It's just I thought Chrissy would want to see Lou, and Emma wants to see Harry, and I sure as hell want to see you. So you boys are coming?"

"Yeah we'll come down soon- Woah, Emma wants to see Harry?" He said changing subject mid-sentence.

"Oh yeah you didn't know about that. So yeah I'm about to leave." I said choking done my eggs quickly.

"K see you later babe, love you." Niall says sweetly.

"Love you too." I say and hang up the phone.

Niall's POV

"Guys we're going to see the girls, they have practice." I said. while walking into the game room where the boys were currently playing on the Xbox.

"Oh yeah, lets go." Louis said jumping up, and dropping the controller into the floor.

"Sure, Perrie and I were going to hang out but I'll just call her and have her meet us there." Zayn said pulling out his phone.

"Hey where's Liam?" I ask looking around.

"He said he was going out somewhere." Harry said fixing his hair.

"Ok well lets go." I said turning off the tv and walking out of Louis' flat that we were all currently hanging out in.

Madison's POV

Emmalee, Chrissy, Cher, Samantha, Lilly, Carla, and I have been working so hard preparing for the competition next month. So I decided we deserved to have some fun. We were about to run through the new warm up dance when the boys walked in.

"Niaalllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms.

"Hahaha hey babe." Niall laughed as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Oh, I made up some new choreography, as a sort of break for the girls and I. You and the boys wanna see it?" I say tightening my arms around Niall's neck.

"Sounds interesting, are you going to be front and center?" he said leaning forward pecking me on the lips.

"No Emma's leading this one." I said looking into Niall's eyes. "All I did was think of the moves."

"Well I cant wait to see it." Niall said smiling his perfect smile.

"It would be a lot easier for me to dance if you would put me down." I said and Niall looked as if he had just realized for the first time that he was still holding me in his arms, and a slight blush flushed over his face as he lowered me to the ground. "Thanks" I said as I turned and walked back to the girls.

"Is everyone ready?" Emma said. we all nodded and got into position.

*WATCH VIDEO NOW*

"Woooooo that was a lot of fun." Carla said before sitting on the ground. we all sat there and joined her, and the boys walked over too, well the boys and Perrie.

"That was amazing you guys!" Perrie said sitting down next to Zayn and he wrapped his arm around her pulling her closer.

"That reminds me I haven't told you girls, the news." He said looking from us to Perrie.

"What news?" Samantha asked.

"Perrie and I... are getting married!" Zayn said excitedly, and instantly all the girls and I except for Cher jumped forward and hugged/tackled Perrie squealing excitedly.

"Congratulations." Cher said looking at Zayn and smiling.

"Thank you Cher." He replied smiling. All the girls pull off of Perrie and go back to their previous sitting positions.

"Perrie is very excited and is already busy planning." Zayn said smiling looking at his and Perrie's hands intertwined.

"That's just great." I said.

"Now to change the subject. Madison how do you know all these beautiful ladies." Harry asked.

"Jeez Harry, do you ever listen I've said that so many times we went to school together." I said wondering if Harry is suffering from memory loss.

"I know that but specifically."

"Well Chrissy and I had Hip-hop class with Cher I also had singing and some extra curricular activities with Cher, I had Drama class with Samantha and Emmalee, and Emma and I also took ballet together. So there you go."

Emmalee's POV

A few minutes later we all exit into our own separate conversations and I found myself talking to Harry in the corner of the room.

"You looked really amazing in that dance." Harry said looking down at his shoes before looking me in the eyes.

"Oh, thanks." I said looking down my face turning bright red.

"Can I have your number?" Harry asks me as our conversation comes to an end. Making me head snap up to meet his gaze.

"Why would you want that?" I ask Harry while smirking.

Harry seamed nervous. " Uh, um you know- in case of an emergency."

"Well ok then." I say taking his phone and entering my number before walking away.