Rain and the London Eye chapter 2

"hello again." he said courtly with a bow

"really. There's no need for the dramatics we spoke 3 minutes ago no like three years."

"I know, but whatever lets go walk around!" he said like a two year old at his first time to the zoo. We wound up by the banks of the river Thames.

"Hey have you ever been in the London Eye?"

"you mean that big ferris wheel thing?"

"Madison! How long have you lived in London?"

"I'm a Londoner born and raised. Why?"

"and you've never been on 'the big Ferris wheel thingies' that just won't do. Come on we're going on!" he said pulling me down the road.

"oh crap"

"what's wrong?" I questioned when we came to a halt.

"the press"

"Oh it's ok if you don't want to go I mean I coul-"

"No we're going"

"Okay." I said as we pushed our way through the large crowd of people with cameras that seemed to multiply by the second, suddenly Niall grabbed my hand and held it tight. With that touch it sent chills up body. I held his hand back squeezing it back just as much as grip as he was doing to me. He looked at me like he was confused and then smiled his reaction confused me it was as if he was surprised I gripped his hand tighter as if he expected me to try to wiggle free from his grasp. We finally reached the ticket window and he let go of my hand the chills disappeared as my hand fell back at my side.

"We have two minutes till the next round starts up." he stated handing me what I guessed was my ticket. The place didn't look busy maybe ten other people were waiting with us then it began to pour down rain.

"Hey do you want my jumper and use the hood to block you from the rain?"

"No I'm fine"

"Are you sure it's no problem really."

"I'm really ok, i'll just embrace the awesomeness that is London weather!" I was now shouting over the rain we he could here me. He just simply started laughing.

"What don't be dissing my London pride, its not like you've havent got Irish pride."

"Ok we're going on now, come along now." He said in his most muture voice he could use. I simply laughed and followed him up the ramp and into the big dome. Surprising we were alone, when it started to spin. The rain has come almost to a complete stop thankfully so we were now able to look out.

"Oh crap" I cursed under my breath so it shocked me when Niall came running to my side. "What's wrong" why is he so concerned?

"How long is this ride, because I just remembered my fear of hights?"

"It takes 30 minutes or so, but are you ok. You should take a few steps away from the glass." I steped back 5 pases, still not working. I ran to the seats in the back still not working. I stood in the middle, still not working.

"Yeah that's not working I dont really feel safe, how structurally sound is this, thing?"

"I'm not an architect, but here let me know if this helps." he walked behind me and snaked his arms around me sacurly locking me in place.

"Is that better." he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I feel save." he pulled be closer I turned my head to look at him. he spun me around so I was facing him and pressed his lips against mine. I was in shock I didnt know what to do. He was starting to pull away when I came to my senses and kissed back. I could feel him smiling into the kiss which made me smile to.

"Wow" we both said at the same time. We continued to stare into eachothers eyes for what seamed like seconds then the door opened and a worker ushered us out. Strange it felt like we were in there for five minutes not thirty. It was now getting dark since it was about 7:30. We started down the lanes when Niall came to a halt.

"Are you hungry? I'm hungry, we should go to get something to eat!"

"okay lets go but were?"

"It's a suprise" He grabbed my hand and and we walked with our hands held tight.

AN: hey peeps so i just finished 2 so basically im gonna start 3 right away and yeah sis yall know that Niall did a twitcam today I was sooooo sad cuz i was at school ive seen one of liams but i ALWAYS miss niall's ones i'm soooo sad!!!!!!!