Private Papers and Paparazzi chapter 6

I picked up the plates of food setting them on my tray. As I turned the corner I saw Hannah handing a small piece of paper with writing giving it to Niall. Was she giving Niall her number did he ask her for it does he like her could it be though, I mean I thought he liked me I mean we kissed doesn’t that mean anything. As I approached the table Hannah rased away and Niall shoved the paper in his pocket before I saw the details but all I saw were numbers. It was a phone number crap Niall does like Hannah. I couldn't help but look sad.

"Here's your food." I placed all the plates in front of them and walked off and sat down behind the counter when my phone buzzed "Hey Hannah gave me your number a few minutes ago hope it's ok why dont you come sit with us." -Niall. I looked up and saw him looking at me smiling. I smiled and walked over and sat down. We talked while they ate, when they were finished I stood to clear their plates. I dumped them into the sink grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom and changed into my high-low skirt plum tank-top and blazer, then I walked back to the table.

"Hey guys my shifts over so I'll be going now if you want dessert you can ask Hannah."

"Nah, we don’t need any. Why don’t all of us walk around?" Niall suggested and we started towards the door when I heard someone attempt to whisper

"Hey Niall you passed up dessert for this girl"

"Shut up I know." we continued to walk and we wound up at the Thames again. We came to a stop because harry had to tie his shoe, when we stopped Liam said

"Hey Madison have you been on the London Eye before?"

"Um yeah." I said shyly and looked up at Niall while biting my lip. "Yesterday with Niall." I continued looking at the ground

"Yeah but we didnt get to see much." Niall stated and my eyes widened

"Why was that." Liam said Niall and I panicked we didn’t know what to say

"It was pouring rain right." Zayn said stepping in saving us.

"Crap it's the paparazzi." Harry said as a group of people with cameras started walking closer to us.

"We need to split up. Why dont we meet up at our flat?" Louis seggested

"OK" Liam and Louis ran to the left. Harry and Zayn ran forward. So that let Niall and I.

"Come on dont just stand there run with me." He said while running his arm stretched out edging me to run with him I caught up to him and it started pouring. I looked behind us and we had about ten paparazzi's fallowing.

"Their catching up on us." I shouted over the rain.

"Over here we'll lose them." we ducked into an alley and saw about half of them run pass we were walking deeper into the alley so that they couldn't see us.

"I really like you, when I'm around you I cant control myself, so what I'm saying is... I wanna get to know you better."

"Really I wanna get to know you too but I wanna try something." I said smiling cheekily, I stepped closer and he understood cupping my jaw tilting my head up to face him and pulled me in for the kiss when suddenly there was a flash and we broke apart and saw a pleased photographer then he ran off.

"Come now lets’ get back."