Double-doubles and rankings chapter 3

"so hey were those cunts back at nandos calling you a loser? If you don't mind me asking."

"The thing is that my high school was like any others. Classing systems just like the mideviel times. The "cunts" as you say were rank A the top bitches that ruled the school. Then there was me rank B and it goes all the way down to E."

"But if you were B why did she call you a loser?"

"Well her rank A think their all that and anyone below them don't deserve to breath their air. Where as my group the B's we are nice to the lower ranks. We would have the school have no ranks if we were in charge but of corse not."

"Wow sounds like school would be a better place if your group were rank A."

"Yeah we say that and it makes us feel better about ourselves." we got our order I had a cheeseburger and Niall had two double-doubles, man can that boy eat.

"I can't believe I forgot to thank you for standing up for me nobodies ever done that." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you. Damn I need to control myself around him.

"Really nobody has ever stood up against them?"

"Nope not unless you want a one-way ticket to rank E the lowest level where you get food thrown at you by the A's luckily the B's will almost always help clean them up after we never could get to them in time to help."

"Sounds like you guys were saints!"

"Not really it just felt good to help, and it felt even better when almost everyone in the school knew my name and not because I'm a bitch people should fear but because I helped them and was kind to them." after that long discussion we were done eating and left. It was almost nine.

"Niall I would love to keep talking but I have to be at nandos at 7 or my boss will kill me."

"Okay do you want me to walk you back to your house or flat?"

"Well I would say yes but I need my car its back at nandos and I'm gonna need it to drive to work tomorrow."

"Okay, well I'll walk you back to Nandos and to your car!"

"Alright!, but you dont have to if you dont want to."

"No, it's my pleaser." And we were walking back to Nandos and we were a block away we noticed a car crash.

"Here we'll go this way." we walked down the alley that came right next to the carpark then there were about five guys moved out of the shadows.

"Hey honey, you can be my sweet and I'll be your sour."

"Are you Shakira cuz' my hips don't lie." one said with a hip thrust

" I'm Fred Flinstone let me make your bed rock."

"Are you an austronaut because your ass is out of this world." As we continued to walk getting closer to them Niall put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Hey babe I'm Irish you come home with me I'll show you my lucky charms."

"Ok that one was offensive to me." Niall whispered in my ear while chuckling a little bit.

"oh boys our lady friend has a protecter.'

"maybe but not for long."

"Niall come on lets run!!!"