Chapter 12.

A/N: Oliver wishes he was a hobbit. Heh, you'll never be a hobbit. Oh shit I just crushed his dreams....

Sorreh.

NEW CHAPTER

*James pov*

"Babe you ready?" I call upstairs to Alex.

"Yeah hold on!" He calls back.

I sigh, I've been waiting for what feels like forever. Finally after a few minutes he come down stairs.

"Yeah but why?" He asks, I blink.

"Huh?" Then I see he's on the phone.

"You're lucky I'm nice." He says, sounding humorous.

"Alright alright bye." He hangs up.

"Sorry I kept you waiting, ready to go?" He asks.

"It's fine, who was that on the phone?" I ask, holding the door open for him.

"Sarah." I frown.

"Again?"

"Yeah she said she's need me to meet her today as soon as we get there."

"What does she need from you now?" I ask, grumbling slightly.

"I guess we'll find out." He says with a shrug.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow. This place does look like fun!

There are several rides, placed randomly over the grounds. Dozens of booths set up, with: games, food, shops, ect. I'm actually really excited to try some of this stuff.

"The spot Sarah asked me to meet her at is just up here." Alex tells me.

"Okay."

We walk lazily towards the area, enjoying the light summer breeze. I feel a smile form on my face as Alex's hand finds it's way into mind, and our fingers intertwine. Even though the sensation of holding hands is nothing new, it still makes my heart flutter every time.

"There you are!" Sarah's voice pulls me from my happy state of mind.

She grabs him and pulls him away, prying his hand from mine.

"I need you to help get the last of these boxes unloaded for this booth." She explains, pointing to a pile of boxes in the corner.

"Alright." He says, starting to open the first box.

"Why don't you help him?" I ask Sarah, who's just standing there watching him. She smiles.

"Oh help is coming." I frown.

"What do you mean?"

Before she can answer I here Sam's voice behind me.

"Hey guys, sorry we're a little late." She apologizes.

Sarah pushes me out of the way, and runs up to hug her.

"Sam!" She calls happily, pulling her in for a hug.

"Sarah!" Sam mocks her happy tone.

"Sam, would you be a dear and help Alex with these boxes?" She asks, motioning to Alex.

"Yeah sure."

"I can help." I offer, but Sarah shakes her head.

"No, they've got it. Besides I have a special job for you."

"What is it?"

"You'll see, come with me." She says, grabbing me and pulling me along, before I have a chance to say goodbye.

*Ryan pov*

"You're gunna love it babe." I tell Blake with a smile.

Him, Becky, and Liv all look around excitedly. It looks like they've really added a lot of new stuff this year.

"What should be do first?" Becky asks, I shrug.

"What do you wanna do?" I ask Blake, who looks around.

"How about we check out some booths?" He suggests, I smile.

"Yeah sure. You guys coming?" I ask Becky and Oliva behind me.

"No thanks, I think we're gunna go get some food." Becky explains.

"Okay, we can meet up later."

We all agree to meet up by the booth with the fluffy stuffed animals and part ways.

Blakes hand finds mine and we start walking down the street, looking for anything that cathes our eyes.

"Hey, look at that." He says, I look where he's pointing, and see a booth with what looks like clothing.

We walk over, and Blake instantly picks up a plush black hoodie, with a picture of a panda on the back. He looks it over, and smiles.

"How much for this?" he asks the guy running the booth.

"$10, but for $15 you get this fuzzy panda hat with it." The guys tells him.

"Okay, I'll take both then." He says with a smile. He goes to dig his wallet out, but I wave him away.

"I'll get it." I tell him, he rolls his eyes.

"Ry, you know I dont like people paying for my stuff. Especially when I'm perfectly capable." I smile, handing the dude the money.

"Think of it as a gift. A way to say I'm sorry for not being myself lately." I tell him, he frowns.

"Babe really It's fine."

"Too late I already paid." I say triumpantly, handing him the hoodie.

"Can't I have my hat?" He asks, I shake my head.

"Nope, It's my hat now." I say placing it on my head. Blake laughs.

"You are so cute." He tells me, we leave the booth.

We go and look around, seeing if there was aything cool to do, when a girl comes up to us.

"Are you Blake and Ryan?" She holding up a copy of our CD. I suddenly get slightly nervous, I've never been confronted by a fan in public before.

"Yes, hi." Blake says with a smile.

"Oh my god, I love your music so much! Can I please have your autographs?"

"Of corse!" Blake tells her, flashing another smile.

"Do you have a pen or something?" He asks, she digs a black sharpie out of her bag.

"Awesome, now what is it you want us to sign?"

"This please." She says timidly, holding out the CD. We both sign it and hand it back to her.

"Thank you so much, are Samantha and Becky here too?" She asks.

"Yeah, and if you find them I know they would be more then happy to sign that CD for you." I tell her with a smile.

"Before I go, can I have a hug?" She asks quietly, Blake chuckles.

"You're adorable! Come here!" He says, still chuckling, pulling her in for a hug.

I give her a hug after, and she smiles at us.

"Thanks for being so nice guys." She turns and leaves.

I glance over at Blake, who's grinning hugely.

"Was that as weird for me as it was for you?" I ask sarcastially.

"Sure, but you can never turn down a fan." He says, catching my hand in his.

"C'mon, lets look at some other booths."