Chapter 13

A/N: Most of my attention will be on this story and project voice for the Next few days. I fell I've been rejecting them since I started Blissfulls. Anyway I have a ton of ideas for the plot of this story and I'm super excited to write them. So I hope you guys are prepared because I plan to update this story a lot of the next week or so. Enjoy the new chapter. :)

*Becky pov*

We grab our food and find an empty table to sit at. Olivia takes a bite of her sandwich and makes an exaggerated mmmm sound. I chuckle as she takes another bite.

"I take it the sandwiches are good then?" She nods, grabbing a napkin and wiping some crumbs off her lips.

"You know, when you guys said Illinois I imagined you lived in the city." She says, I shake my head.

"Nope, there's pretty much nothing but corn and soy beans south of Chicago." I explain.

"I see that."

We eat in silence for a few minutes, when I remember I wanted to ask her something.

"So how are you adjusting to your new family. I'm sure it was a bit of a shock." I say gently, she frowns for a minute.

"I was a huge shock, I was afraid the new family wouldn't fit me as well as my old one. I was so nervous that they wouldn't like me." She explains, I frown sympathetically.

"At first I felt out of place, like I didn't belong with my new family. But everyone was really nice and patient and helped me to adjust. My birth parents are really amazing supportive people. And James is obviously incredibly sweet. So I'm definitely to have them in my life." She says smiling. I chuckle.

"So Jay is a big softy then?" She rolls her eyes.

"He acts tough but in reality he's just a big teddy bear."

I pop the top of my soda off and take a sip, Olivia clears her throat.

"So you guys have been getting a lot of positive feedback on that video that you guys posted." I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, the fans have been amazingly supportive of us. It's actually crazy how sweet their comments are sometimes."

"It must be weird having so many people looking up to you, knowing who you are." I shrug.

"I guess, but I don't think about it like that. I just see them as normal people who happen to enjoy our music." I explain.

"Hi, um are you Becky?" A girl comes up to the table, holding a copy of the cd asking timidly.I smile.

"Yeah, hi there. You a fan?" I ask, not sure what to say. She nods, and holds out the cd and a sharpie.

"Would you mind signing this?" She asked I smiled and nodded.

"Of corse not! I would love to." As I'm writing, I notice Ryan and Blake's signatures on here as well.

"I see you already found Blake a Ryan." She nods, smiling.

"They were really nice. Do you think I could get a hug?" She asks. I stand up from the table and wrap her in a hug.

"Thank you!" She says as we pull apart. I shrug.

"Thank you for the support." She turns to leave, but turns back.

"Do you know where I could find Samantha?" She asks hopefully. I shake my head.

"No, I'm sorry. She's around here somewhere but I'm not sure where exactly." I say apologetically.

"Okay, thanks anyway." She walks away. I hear a soft buzzing noise and I glance over at Olivia, who's smiling at her phone.

"You ready to go meet up with the boys?"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*Alex pov*

"Okay, I think that's the last box." I call over to Sam.

"Nope, there's one left." She says, I groan and roll my eyes.

"Woah! It's so light!" She exclaims tossing the box to me. I blink upon catching the box, it is extremely light.

"Is anything even in here?" I wonder.

"I guess we better open it and check."

I open the box, and inside find a neatly folded slip of paper.

"What's that?" Sam asks, I shrug unfolding the paper. I find a hand written note.

"Samantha and Alex. Thanks for helping with the boxes. I have a surprise for you two. If you complete all the things I've listed below, you'll get your reward. Sarah." I read out loud.

Sam takes the paper and looks over the list.

"Hmm, this doesn't look bad." She says, frowning slightly.

"Whats wrong?"

"I just hope this isn't another one I Sarah's evil plans to get up together." She mumbles, I shrug.

"What the hell, lets go have some fun!"