A Day in the Snow

So chapter is sort of set when Newton is age nine to eleven. Tessla is two years younger. Point out mistakes kindly please. So uh...Enjoy?

Snow was falling to the ground, children were singing and dancing, the snowpeople were forming, and that only ment one thing... It's winter! And boy was Tessla enjoying it! Her favorite time of year had finally come again. She sat in her room at Stitchem Manor waiting for her brother to get ready for the snow.

"Newton how long does it take to put on a scarf, mittens and a warm coat?" She said walking down to Newton's room. She opened the door and saw him adjusting his hat. He didn't seem to notice her. She creeped in quietly and hid when he turned his head. She snuck up on him then yelled.

"BOO BROTHER OF MINE!!!" He flinched, apparently used to her antics.

"Sissy do you really need to be that loud?" Newton said adjusting his hat. She tried to pull him outside but since he was taller, he wouldn't budge.

"When do ya think Papa will be back Newty?" Tessla changed the subject. Newton just sighed.

"Mumsy, when'd ya think Papa will be home?" He yelled to downstairs where Nana Pud was. She called back.

"I don't know sweetie. He called and said sometime soon." Tessla answered.

"But that was a month ago! So that means he'll be here any day now!" She bounced up and down excitedly and with magically new found strength, pulled Newton down the stairs, through the hallway, and out the door.

"Ah! Tessla you need to slow down! One of these days you're going to smash your head right open like a walnut!" Newton scolded his sister. She just smiled and pretended to listen. She opened up her popit and pulled out a slead. When Newton wasn't looking she slid down the hill with an excited scream. Newton looked back to see his baby sister gone.

"Tessla where'd you go?" He hurried over to the hill and saw her sliding down into the field that had a small pond. Tessla looked back at her brother and yelled.

"Come on brother it's fun!" Tessla turned her head forward. Her slead went over a rock and the slead propelled her forward onto the pond's thin ice.

"Tessla don't move I'm coming!" Newton said as he rushed down the hill. He treaded lightly on the ice as it slowly started to groan and crack. He then quickly pulled Tessla and slid her across the ice to shore. Then the ice broke underneath him.

"Brother!" Tessla freaked out, she pulled open her popit and pulled Newton out quickly. She carried him all the way to their house. She started to bang on the door.

"Mumsy let us in quickly! Newton fell into the pond!" The door swung open and Nana Pud saw her children soaked with water. She pulled them inside and gave them towels and blankets. Nana Pud went upstairs to start a bath for Newton.

"Newton... Are you okay." Tessla whispered.

"Yeah, but are you okay sissy?" Newton said as their mother came down from downstairs. Newton smiled as their mother helped him upstairs. Tessla heard someone knock on the door. She heard her mom yell from upstairs to get the door. She got up with her pile of blankets trailing behind her. She opened the door and with her eyes closed she said.

"Who is it?" When she opened her eyes she saw her papa, with his fish hat and all.

"Papa!" She jumped up to him and she hugged him. Captain Pud smiled.

"How have you been Tessla, I assume it's been well?" Tessla shook her head.

"Nuh uh, Newty and I went out to play in the snow. I played on my slead and I ran into a rock and I fell onto the pond and Newty came and saved me but he fell in and now he's really cold..." Captain's eyes slanted in worry.

"Where is he?" He asked. Tessla got off and pointed upstairs.

"Mumsy took him upstairs." Captain went upstairs to see how the rest of his family was doing. A few minutes later he came down with Nana.

"How do think we can explain the situation?" Nana whispered. Captain replied.

"Just tell her..." Tessla walked over to them with her blankets trailing behind.

"Is Newty gonna be okay?" She asked. Tessla looked at them with uncertainty. Captain spoke up.

"Sweetie, Newton is sick, very sick." Captain bent down to her height.

"This is my fault isn't it... if I didn't play on my slead he wouldn't 'ave fallen in the pond!" Tessla wailed. Nana looked to Captain. Captain patted Tessla's head.

"Its not your fault. He's been sick, it's only gotten worse." Tessla continued to cry, sparks coming from her eyes.

"But I made him come outside with me so it is my fault!" Nana picked her daughter up and carried her up to her room.

"Mumsy, will Newty be okay?" Tessla asked as she was set on her bed.

"Of course sweetie, now just go to sleep. Newty will be 'oil right tomorrow."
That's what they all thought...

Well, I just finished the game a few days ago and noticed there wasn't a lot of fanfiction for littlebigplanet. Um so do what you readers do and what not.
☆Meow☆