Questions, Answers (and small Author's note)

Newton looked around the room, he raised an eyebrow.

"I beg your pardon, third friend? Keith and I are the only ones here." The orange light floated away from Keith and around the room then around the building, finally stopping by the widow by the door.

"I feel somebody's presence. It's undeniably in this direction."

"Didn't that guy leave in that direction?" Keith walked over to the door and looked out into the darkness. "I dunno Annie, i don't see Othello's tall hat or frizzy hair anywhere."

Annie didn't seem satisfied with the answer, and hid in Keith's bag.

"Aw come on Annie, what's the big deal? Othello is some one who has shown a valid intrest in helping Newton here find his sister."

"The two of you have no idea who people might be. This Othello guy could be a threat." Newton crossed his arms and shook his head.

"I'm at liberty to trust Othello over this floating ball of light Keith. How did you even meet her, just "on the way back" isn't good enough." Keith frowned as he took his hat off and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well, i was walking back and I saw this small hole in a tree. It wasn't like a hole a squirrel or a bird would live in because it was black and purple with some blue swirls. Next thing i know is i saw Annie tumble out of the swirls and said swirls disappeared."

"And why did you think bringing a titan back here was a grand idea?!"

"Well she started rattling off about things and briefly mentioned Tessla so i thought she might have a good lead on where we could look next."

"But now since she refuses to talk, what's your big plan now?"

"I uhm.. i dunno." Keith admitted as he placed his hat back on his head. Newton placed a hand to his forehead.

"We're still at square one. Any other bright ideas?" Newton sighed in frustration.

"How about some sleep? It is pretty late, we can see if Annie will talk in the morning." A quick glance at the clock confirmed it was half past ten. Newton nodded as he yawned.

"Mmm. Alright. Good night Keith."

"Night Newton."

*Crawls out of deep dark hole*
I liiive!
So sorry about the long long wait, it's been a crazy year for me. Not going to give details but its been exciting to say the least.

Anyway! Here is a shiny new chapter for you readers. Once the story is "finished" i might rewrite the story. I've learned so much about writing that i feel i can improve on what i have once it's finished.

Also, i give a thank you to Shelbs444, its people like you who comment on my stories that remind me that people do read and enjoy what I write. Thank you to all who have stuck with me and this story. ♡

Stay tuned fair readers, summer is around the corner and updates might start back up again!

~☆Meow☆~