Cracks?

A HUGE thank you to Electricviolin1245! For helping me sort out what to have happen.

Newton: 24/25
Tessla: 22/23

"After all these years he really hasn't changed a bit." Tessla walked by Newton's room. They were older and out of school. Newton dropping out first term and Tessla graduating. They helped their mother by helping around the house and building stuff together in spare moments. Newton was working on his latest project, the pumpinator.

Hopefully it doesn't end like his last project... Tessla thought. Newton's last invention ended up leaving half the house in disarray. Tessla walked into her room and sat on her bed. Her mother's new cat Monty was sleeping soundly next to her plush cat. The plush cat sat up from it's spot on the bed and walked over to Tessla.

"I'm bored." Iton said, plush body flopping on his side.

"I'm not sure what I can do about that Iton." Tessla giggled at her friend's actions. Iton got up and jumped down from the bed. Monty looked over the bed seeing the plush toy moving around. He jumped down, grabbed the small plush and ran out the room.

"Monty wait! That's not a toy for you to play with!" Tessla got up and ran after the cat. The cat dashed down the hallway an into Newton's room.

"What's this Monty?" Newton asked as Tessla opened the door.

"It's mine. Monty got it from my room." She said taking her plush back.

"Look my invention is done! Hopefully..." Newton said cheerfully as Tessla turned to leave.

"Oh alright, I'll put this back in my room and I'll come back." She said and ran back to her room. She put Iton back in the bed.

"I'll be right back." Tessla said running back to Newton.

"Look! I call it the Pumpinator!" Newton said and pulled the trigger. A gust of air came out and papers went flying.

"So it's a super powered hair dryer?"

"No no no that's not all or can suck too!" Newton reversed the trigger and it sucked up all the paper a in the room. It made an unpleasant sound and he turned it off.

"Oh dear, it's jammed." Newton tried pulling them out. Tessla pushed the trigger and it blew out all the papers.

"You might want to put a bar or something to stop papers or anything else from jamming the system." Tessla suggested.

"I never thought about that. That sounds great." Newton put the Pumpinator on his desk. Monty came back scurrying around chasing a mouse. He wnded up knocking books off the shelf, pushing papers and tools going astray.

"Monty!" The siblings said in unison the cat stopped and the mouse scurried into a hole in he wall.

"Well, you got an invention to clean up Monty disasters?" Tessla asked.

"No... Not yet." Newton said picking up his tools. "You should go catch that cat. Make shire he doesn't destroy the another part of the house." He said and Tessla nodded. She left his room and went to catch the cat. She saw the cat run outside.

"Monty get back here!" Tessla ran down the stairs and ran followed the fleeing cat to the river bank.

"Where is that cat?" Tessla said frustrated. She felt something brush up her leg and she looked down. She saw her plush glowing red.

"Iton?" Tessla said crouching down to pick up her friend. Iton left the plush and floated in his orb like form.

"Tessla, I have to tell you something." Iton said grimly.

"What is it? Is something wrong?" She said.

"I overheard your family..." Iton trailed off.

"What are they not telling me?"

"They were saying how awful you were and how you acted like you knew everything. I left after that but I don't know what else they said." Iton explained.

"No, there must be a mistake, but... you heard it... So it can't be a mistake..." Tessla thought out loud. She said down on the ground and shook her head. Iton possesed the plush and walked over to his friend, stumbling, but got back on his feet.

"So, what are you going to do?" Iton said and Tessla picked up the plush.

"I don't know..."

Mmm. This chapter could be longer but I decided to leave it there.

♡☆Meow☆♡