Hospitals and Red Lights

Tessla laid there in the darkness with her plush cat. Worrying about her big brother Newton. What if Newton didn't get better? She held her plush cat tighter, sometimes it was her and her cat toy. There was Mortimer but the fat cat didn't seem to be in the house tonight. She heard Newton fall off his bed.

Tessla opened the window and climbed outside, this was what as needed. A nice, quiet walk amongst the stars. She treaded along when the snow started to fall again. 

"Meow." Tessla turned to see Mortimer sitting on a tree trunk.

"Oh, what are you doing kitty cat?" She asked the fat cat. Mortimer stood up, stretched, then started to walk beside Tessla. Tessla kept walking until she came up to the river. She sat down and just listened to the water and bugs. Tessla looked into the sky and saw the stars twinkling, along with what seemed to be a shooting star.

"Oh look a shooting star..." Tessla said as she looked closer. The cat just hissed and ran away with a distressed meow. Tessla started to run away from the light.
  "And it's coming right at me, oh dear!" She freaked out and dove for cover leaving her cat plush at the bank of the river. The light stopped right in front of the rock that Tessla was hiding behind.

"Hello, little one." The light greeted. It was a bright ruby red and was sort of comforting.

"Who are you?" Tessla asked, peeking her head from behind the rock.

"I don't have a formal name, but call me...Iton." The red light said.

"Okay, where are you from?" Tessla said, then looking at the moon. Realizing it was much too late for her to be out she told the light she had to run and left.

Forgetting her cat plush. Rushing home she climbed up the house and into her bedroom. Just getting  in her bed when Nana opened her door.

"Dear, Newton has gotten worse I'll be downstairs, your father is taking him to the hospital." Nana said. Tessla sprang up.

"Wait why is he going to the hospital?!" She stared with wide eyes. Her orange eyes standing out from her purple yarn hair. 

"We don't know what's wrong, so your father is taking him to the hospital." Nana said. We closed the door and Tessla covered her head with the blanket.

"I can't do anything. I'm not great at this type of thing like my mumsy is." Tessla weeped to herself.  She reached for her plush only for it not to be there. She heard tapping at her window and saw her plush tapping on the door with a soft red glow. She got up and opened the window. To hear Iton again.

"Your brother will be okay. I promise you."

"How'd you know?" Tessla asked in a hushed voice. Not wanting her mother to hear her talking.

"I heard what you mom said about him." The plush answered.

"Well, I guess I better go to bed, I have school tomorow... Wait never mind it's Saturday." Tessla yawned and crawled into her bed. The possessed plush curling up next to her.

Morning came around and Tessla just sat in the livingroom.  Waiting for her father and brother to come home. Mortimer, and the plush cat sat with her patiently. Nana came and sat next to her.

"It's 'oil right darling, you did nothing wrong." She said trying to ease her daughter's trouble.

"But I was the one that made him go outside with me!" Tessla cried as Nana shook her head.

"You didn't know it would end up like this darling. It's 'oil right." Nana pulle her daughter into Tessla leaned into her mother, she was frowning.

But I still feel at fault.

Ok. So... uh. I haven't updated this in FOREVER. Then Aadsit commented and I realized I finished this chapter and never published it. -.-  I really didn't think anyone read this. I didn't think it was any good.
So do what u do and see you in the next chapter
☆Meow☆