Who is this now?

Keith watched as the older man left the cottage and into the night.

"Well now that he's gone, I do have something to show you." Keith opened his two toned bag and out tumbled an orange ball of light.

"Keith. Is that.."

"Yes. And before you freak out on me." Keith put his hands up in defense of himself.

"Keith what...are you out of your freaking mind?! You brought a titan here!!" Newton gestured at the orange glowing light. "I thought you were crazy, but this is insane!"

"I know I know, but play nice. This lovely ball of light I met on the way back is named Annie." Keith smiled and closed his bag. "Besides i knew you wouldn't like the idea of me bringing her back here." Keith rolled his eyes.

"Then why did you?" Newton sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Last I checked all these little balls of light have done for me is only destroy my life."

"And I am terribly sorry for my siblings' errors but now is not the time to feel sorry for ourselves." Annie spoke up. "We have much more important things to focus on, like finding my brother Iton and your sister Tessla." Annie added on before Newton could object.

"She might have an idea on where Tessla is!!" Keith bubbled and Newton sighed.

"Alright, let's hear her out i guess.." Newton looked up from the floor.

"Yes yes. Iton is at falt for the disappearance of your sister, and for that I apologize for his rash decision." Annie started. "While i do not agree with the method he took, I do agree with that it was a necessary precaution in light of recent events." Newton raised his eyebrow to the mention of precaution.

"Wait what do you mean necessary precautions?" Newton asked before Annie replied.

"Well I would enlighten you to the situation, but you will have to tell your third friend to leave."

Woooohooo!! Sorry guys but I have been busy with school and procrastinating..Also tend to forget that this is here sometimes and you guys are waiting for me to update this.
But I love you all for sticking around!
~☆Meow☆~