Regrets...Stage Left

"Maybe you shouldn't of left her alone...

"...it's time they were released!"

Newton sighed, hearing the memories and thinking how ignorant he was. He stood around in his imagination, where complex equations and other margin doodles floated around. He saw the green yellow and purple orbs circling around the area. The green one disappears and the yellow and purple stop floating around and disappear too. He looked around to see if anymore images of his childhood would float past.

"Hey Tessla the new neighbors moved in we should go meet them!"

"Mmm. You can, but I'm busy working on something."

Another time he left her alone. Newton sighed as the memories flew by making him feel worse and worse.

"I... I messed up..." He said feeling sadness hit him at full force.

"Yeah you did! The look on your face when she fell into the river and over the waterfall was priceless!" The green version of himself said. The green Newton poking his side.

"You be quiet!" Newton said trying to push the titan away. "Leave me alone!"

"Aww. Why? You're too easy." They said putting an arm around Newton's shoulders.

"Stop it! I get it, I screwed up!" Newton screamed at the green titan. They just shrugged and smiled.

"So, I've got a question for you. Why did you release me and my siblings?" Green asked.

"Why should I tell you?" Newton walked away from the titan.

"Well I could just smash the answer out of you." They commented and Newton froze.

"I wanted to make Bunkum a better place." He sighed. The green titan floated over to him.

"Liar."

"It's true!"

"Believe what you want Newt." Green said and floated away.

"Good riddance..." Newton sighed and turned to see the green titan vanish. A pile of dust on the floor in it's place.

"Wait, where did it go?" He asked himself.

"Green left to battle that Oddsock and Sackthing." Yellow said and Newton turned to see the yellow titan next to him.

"Oh, so are you going to torment me now?" Newton asked, really more a statement then a question.

"Eh, maybe, that's more of purple's thing. Besides you look like the kind that made a stupid mistake, but your heart is in the right place." Yellow said and Newton sighed in relief.

"I guess you could say that." He stated and the yellow titan shrugged.

"So what's your life story?" Yellow yawned.

"I'd prefer not to tell..."

"And I'd prefer you did before I ask not so nicely."

"..." Newton flinched and Yellow chuckled.

"Only joking. Maybe." Newton looked at the titan.

"I don't understand you..."

"Do you really want to though? Sometimes the misunderstood should be forgotten."

"What do you mean forgotten?" Newton asked before the yellow titan shrugged.

"Eh, I'm going to leave for a while, you do your thing." They said before disappearing. A flurry of memories flew past Newton and he listened in on them.

"Newton stop reading books all day you need to come outside and play!" Tessla pleeded. She was ten at the time and Newton himself was twelve.

"I'll be there in a minute." He said, turning back to his book.

"You always say that and then an hour goes by and you're still reading." Tessla pouted. Newton sighed and put the book down.

"Alright, what do you want to do?" Newton asked and his sister held up rolls paper, yarn and other things.

"Build something like Papa always does." She said dropping a jar of glitter. "Oops." Newton looked to the pile of glitter on his floor and shrugged.

"It's alright. So what do you want to build?"

The memory ended there. Newton looked around and saw no one else there.

<><><><><><>

"It gets pretty lonely by yourself. Doesn't it?" Yellow said.

"Yeah. I have a question. Why destroy Bunkum?" Yellow stood still for a moment.

"I don't think you should know."

"Why not?!"

"Because I don't feel like telling you."

"How old are you, twelve?"

"I don't know but that seems a little off." Yellow said as they glowed brighter, then turned to dust.

"Where are we now?" Newton asked himself and felt a hand on his shoulder.

"None of your concern. As when I'm done Bunkum will be nothing but rubble." Purple said.

"But why?! What did the people of Bunkum ever do?"

"Does it matter? To you, no."

Omg this took forever! I was stuck for a while on this but here it is. Uh, Happy Easter I guess?
☆♡Meow♡☆