Where to start?

"Newton."

"For the love of creation I hope you're not asking me if I have any idea on what we are to do next."

"Uhhhhh. Would you believe me if I said no?"

"No."

"Worth a shot, I guess."

Keith and Newton shifted through papers upon papers to find any such clue as to where to look for Tessla. Journals where stacked and organized in a hopefully chronological order. Keith had trouble staying focus and sometimes Newton had to reel him back in.

"This is soooooo confusing! Are we even getting anywhere?" Keith picked up one of the journals and flipped through the pages.
Newton shrugged and turned to Keith.

"We've only been looking for two hours Keith. Sometimes answers aren't in plain sight like others are." Newton pushed some of the papers that he had in neat, organized pile aside and looked to the room. It was a pale blur colour and the paint was chipping off the walls. The room smelled of cleaning products, but the room looked as if hadn't been cleaned in a long time.

"Man, I didn't think we were gonna spend so much time here." Keith smiling and stood up from his spot on the floor.

"You can always leave and come back." Newton shrugged, Keith stretched and picked up his bag.

"Eh, I guess." Keith stopped before he opened the door. "Heheh, we could always call Sackboy, the savior of both Craftworld and Bunkum." Newton scoffed and crossed his arms.

"No way. I refuse to rely on someone else when I can do something myself." Keith laughed quietly before he left.

"Fine, fine. We won't call your friend Sackboy until we really need help. I feel like that the two of us can handle this investigation anyway." Keith closed the door behind him as he left.

"Ugh. Sometimes I really can't stand that guy." 

~☆Meow☆~