Chapter 5 || Missing

(Y/N)'S POV:

"Okay kids we'll let you guys settle in" Dad said, carrying both our suitcases and placed them by our beds.

"I didn't remember packing my bags earlier" I turned to look at Jimin who also have a shock face,"Have you?"

Jimin just shook his head then knelt down to open his suitcase then zipped it open and began getting his clothes back. I followed his actions then opened up my bag.

"Oh Mrs. Lee had staffs to pack your stuff while you guys were playing outside" Mom answers my thoughts.

"Oh" Was all I said then placed my clothes on my new closet.

Mom and Dad left to cook dinner leaving me and Jimin alone to decorate our new bedroom. I emptied my suitcase then I realized something. I began panicking as I stood up then started looking all over our room checking the tables, cabinets and closet even the bathroom. I ran to Jimin who was silently reading a children's book on his bed.

"Oppa! I can't find teddy!!" I cried, I started pulling Jimin's body off the bed desperately asking him to help me find my teddy.

"Woah (Y/N) I'll help you please let go of me!" Jimin yelled desperately, trying to get out of my grasp.

I let go of him making him fall off his bed with a loud thud.

"Owww!" Jimin groaned, rubbing his back then sat up.

I knelt infront of him and gave him my puppy eyes that he couldn't resist. Jimin looked straight at my eyes his eyes are hypnotized by them.

"Fine! I'll help you" He gave in looking up, groaning.

I helped him stood up and the both of us started looking for my bear.

"I'm going to search outside, kay?" He stated, opening the door looking at me for permission. I nodded then started opening up drawers.

Jimin's POV:

I went outside our room then went downstairs. I saw dad at the living room watching some football game. I approached him the sat beside him keeping a small distance between us.

"Anything I can do for you kiddo?" Dad asked, not tearing his gaze from the game.

I hesitated at first looking at the game but told him anyways.

"Uh... (Y/N)'s teddy is missing and I want you to help me find it" I stated looking directly at him.

"We could always buy (Y/N) another teddy" He replied then suddenly groaned because the other team strikes a goal.

"Um... If only it was that easy dad" I mumbled, looking down at my feet.

"How so?" Dad paused the game, his attention all on me.

"Well, that teddy is (Y/N)'s only memory of her real parents. She'll go nuts if she lose it" I stated seriously.

"Okay, how can I help?" Dad asked, patting my shoulder.

"Let's go back to the orphanage, the staffs probably didn't see it because she hides her teddy so no one could find it" I said, getting off the couch.

Dad also stood up then turned off the tv. He went to the counter and grabbed his car keys. I opened the door and let myself out, dad followed swiftly after me.

"Honey! Me and Jimin we'll go somewhere" Dad yelled before closing the door.

"Okay! Be back before dinner!" I heard mom's faint shout.

Me and dad went to the street where our car was parked. He unlocked my car door and helped me in the passenger seat. Damn me for being so short. -.-