Chapter 13 || Bipolar Jimin + Author's Note

Important detail:
All of them are in highschool please ignore that I mentioned they were in elementary in the previous chapters I thought about it so I changed it. I'm so sorry for the sudden changes because I got so confused and I have to blame myself for not updating. I'm so sorry again for coming up with crappy plots.

------------

-Time Skip-

Class ended, me and JungKook were already on our way out of the school.

"You got any plans today (Y/N)?" JungKook asked.

You thought about it then shook your head.

"Kihyunie oppa won't be with me for the next 3 days since his father wanted him to take up an entrance exam at Gwangju." I replied to him.

"But school just started, why is he taking it so early?" JungKook looked at me bewildered.

I shrugged at him.

"Maybe his father just wanted to plan his future i guess."

"So want to go out with me?" JungKook asked sheepishly.

I looked over to him bewildered but smiled when I see him pouting at me.

"Jeon JungKook are you asking me out on a date?" I joked.

JungKook placed his finger on his chin and thought about it.

"If you understood it like that than it's a date then." JungKook smiled at me cheekily.

"Yah I like someone already!" I punched his shoulder in jokingly manner.

"Yah! Friends can date too!" He pouted at me.

"Okay fine Kookie." I rolled my eyes while laughing.

Me and JungKook made our way to the nearest cafe by our neighborhood.

We entered the small cafe and ordered our food. We went fo a nearby table and wait for our food to arrive.

"(Y/N) tell me what's really going on between you and Jimin hyung. I know we only met but i can really sense something is going on between you two." Jungkook broke the cold silence.

You looked up at him and debated whether you would tell him or not. This tight feeling in your chest of keeping things without telling anyone is unbearable. You sighed in defeat.

"Jimin and I are siblings." You looked down at your table.

Jungkook just stared at you, insisting you to go on without butting in. You gave out a big sigh then explained to him everything. Not leaving a single detail out. Jungkook nodding at you and listened to your rambles.

"So let me get this straight. You and Jimin aren't blood related?" Jungkook asked.

You nodded at him. Twirling the spoon from the coffee you ordered which arrived when you both were talking.

"The thing that i don't get is why Jimin is ignoring me." You sighed.

Jungkook nodded, taking a bite of his cake.

"So that explains he was such an asshole earlier." Jungkook said.

You could only nod at him.

"I'll try talking to him if you want." Jungkook offered.