Chapter 12 || Confront

Important detail:
All of them are in highschool please ignore that I mentioned they were in elementary in the previous chapter I thought about it so I changed it. I'm so sorry for the sudden changes because I got so confused and I have to blame myself for not updating. I'm so sorry again for coming up with crappy plots.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I lean against the tree and cried my hearts out. You must be thinking that I'm a crybaby but honestly I'm not. I'm just so heartbroken that Jimin, for the first time, hates me. Did I do something wrong back then to make him hate me so much.

Mom might get mad at me if she heard I skipped classes. I'm doing well so far in my other classes so I don't want to disappoint her. I wiped off my tears and stood up brushing off the pieces of grass that got stuck on my butt.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a voice call out to me.

I looked behind me to see Jimin waking towards me. His eyes showing me that his worried.

"Yes oppa?" I gave him a fake smile.

"Were you crying?" He ask.

He stopped right infront of me.

"Of course not oppa!" I let out a small giggle.

It became so easy lying to him that it became a habit to me.

I bit my lip while he continued staring at me. This continued and the tension started consuming us. I stared back at him waiting for him to say anything.

"I..."

You looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Nevermind. Go back to your classes before you get in trouble. I don't want mom to get mad at you." He turned his back towards me and started walking away.

I balled my hands into fists as I continued watching his back. Tears started falling down and run down my cheeks.

"So you're just gonna walk away from me? Again?" I whispered through my tears.

Jimin stopped from his tracks but doesn't turn to look at me which made me even more mad.

"What have I ever done to make you hate me?" I looked down.

Tears started to fall on the ground. I heard footsteps walking towards me and I looked back up to see Jimin staring back at me.

"You haven't done anything to make me hate you." He placed his hand on my check and wiped my tears away.

"Then why do you ignore me? It feels like I'm not your sister." I choked back my sob.

The weight on my shoulders started to lighten as those words left my mouth. I stared into his brown eyes searching for an answer but all I've seen was regret?

Jimin engulfed me in a hug which I tensed up. My wall ain't crumbling down unless Jimin tells me everything. My hands stood firmly by my sides as I clenched my teeth trying so hard not to hug him back.

"To be honest, I really wish that I haven't met you in the orphanage because everything lead it into this. That's part of the truth and secret I'm keeping from you."

"You mean, you wish you have had never met me? Is that it?" My voice cracked.

Jimin noticed and frowned. He pulled away which I released a heavy sigh. If he kept that going my wall that I built up against him will fall.

"I really wish I could tell you (Y/N). I really do but if you know the whole truth..." He paused and stared straight through my eyes.

"You'll break."