Chapter 17 || Apartment

"And that's the last of it."

Jimin heaved out a breath as he placed a big box down, consisting of my clothing.

"You didn't have to carry that for me Jimin. I could have done that on my own." i pursed my lips while i crossed my arms infront of my chest.

Shaking my head, i placed my hands behind my back as i stared at him. Jimin on the other hand just stretched out his body, his toned abs sticking out as his shirt went up. I felt my face heat up and i immediately looked away from him.

"I thought we talked about this (Y/N)." his stern voice called.

I rolled my eyes. We actually had an argument of him carrying all the stuff inside, saying that i couldn't handle it because everything was heavy and we all know what happened. I gave up, i promised to myself that we could potentially start anew and i have no plans on breaking that promise.

"Okay Jimin." i gave him a small smile.

He shrugged it off. I gave him one last glance before going around our big apartment. You could say mom was not having it. Me and Jimin really wanted a normal apartment but she said she wants the best for us.

"So what should we do now?" i asked, laying down on the soft couch.

Jimin plopped down to the bean bag next to the couch and looked at me, thinking.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jimin suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

My head pipes up to his idea. It would be nice to be out of this apartment and take a look around the area. Driving by to this new city, i saw endless of shops and cafes i was dying to visit.

"Sure, I'll just go change." i smiled at him.

I hopped off from the couch and ran upstairs to my room. I pushed open the door and zipped open my luggage. I picked out some black shorts and a green button up shirt, tucking the excess fabric inside my shorts. Picking up my black knee length boots and a black leather jacket to finish it off. I looked at the full length mirror and hummed in approval. I did my make up and went for a natural look, just applying a light blush on my cheeks as i was looking rather pale and some liptint. My eyes looked over to my hair and i almost gasped. Strands were sticking out and ragged. I quickly got my comb out and smoothed it into a high ponytail. Taking one last look at the mirror i smiled feeling confident. I grabbed my purse and went out of my room, making sure i locked it afterwards.

"(Y/N)? You done yet? I invited Kook ove-" Jimin stopped and took a hard glance at me.

His eyes studied me from top to bottom, his bottom lip tucked between his lips. I feel my face heat up. Is he checking me out?

"Uh Jimin? You were saying?"

I snapped my fingers and that seemed to work. Jimin shaked his head and rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Oh uh i invited Kook over to watch the movies with us. If thats cool with you?" he looked over to me.

I smiled at the thought that kookie was coming with us.

"Sure that's totally fine!"

Jimin nodded. We both headed to the door. Jimin swiftly taking his black leather jacket from the rack and effortlessly putting it on. He grabbed the keys to the car and we went out.

"Any good movies today?" i asked Jimin as we both hopped on his car.

Jimin inserted the key and the car roared to life. We got out from the parking lot and into the main road. Jimin placed his left elbow on the window ledge and placed his wrist under his chin while his right hand on the steering wheel.

"I don't know. I let Jungkook choose the movie." he mumbled, looking at the window for a bit before focusing back at the road.

"I hope Jungkook likes horror movies. I'd love to watch one today." i squealed in excitement.

Jimin hummed in agreement.

A few minutes passed by, i saw a tall figure leaning on a lamp post infront of the cinemas. I rolled down the window and pulled my upper body out from it, waving my hands at the person.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook!" i squealed, grinning at him.

"(Y/N)! What do you think you're doing?! Are you trying to get us in trouble with the cops?! You're crazy!"

I heard jimin yell behind me, pulling my jacket to sit myself back down. I didn't know Jimin was that strong with one tug my butt was seated back with the seatbelt fastened on me. I pouted at him.

"I just want to greet kookie." i sulked.

Jimin rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Couldn't wait til we parked. What are you? A child?" he snapped.

I looked down in guilt. I mad Jimin mad and it hasn't been a day yet. I feel horrible but i just couldn't contain my excitement when i saw Jungkook smiling back at me too.

A few seconds passed and Jimin parked the car near the cinemas. I didn't even wait for Jimin to pull on the brakes, i opened the door and rushed out to jungkook welcoming me with open arms. I ran towards him and was engulfed in a big bear hug. Jungkook picked me up and twirled the both of us around.

"Kookie stop! Put me down!" i laughed at him.

Jungkook chuckled and placed me down, grinning at me with his bunny teeth.

"Can the both of you stop acting like kids? People are staring and you're embarrassing me." Jimin coldly walked passed us and went straight to the cinemas.

"Damn who fucked with his cereals today?" Jungkook mumbled at me.

I shrugged it off.

"I swear Jimin is like a girl on her period most of the times. You'll get used to it." i rolled my eyes and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

"Now come on or we'll miss the movie." i giggled up at him.

Jungkook pinched my cheeks and we followed Jimin inside.

~|~

Please vote and comment your thoughts! :)

Ps: i love reading comments on certain parts of the chapters so please do so! It gives me motivation to write. :)

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm