Chapter 15 || Rooftop Feelings?

After we had dinner, I walked up to our shared room and plopped down on my bed. I looked over to Jimin's bed. Empty. I sighed. He still hasn't came in. I wonder where he went. I mean he was the first one to finish dinner so i thought he was tired but where could he be? I tried forgetting about Jimin and started to get comfy so i could go back to sleep since i still got school tomorrow. After a few tossing and turning, i sat up from my bed. I have to find Jimin.

I got out of me bed and wore some yellow fluffy slippers and wrapped myself with some blanket. I quietly opened our bedroom door. The hallways were already dimmed as mom and dad probably went to bed already. I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight. Once the light came on, i walked around the hallway til i see the rooftop door slightly open. I peered through and saw Jimin's figure sitting on the tiles of the roof. His eyes were fixed on the stars above it probably seems he looks at peace but the way I see it he looks so troubled.

"Ji oppa?" i called out to him softly.

He probably didn't hear me as he was not fazed by me so i walked in and sat beside him. I covered both him and me with the blanket i brought. That seemed to snap him off from his trance and looked genuinely surprised when he saw me.

"(Y/N)? W-When did you get here?" he almost looked lost when he said that.

"You're cold." i chuckled, completely ignoring his question.

He looked down at his shivering body and looked away in embarrassment. The tips of his ears were bright pink. I smiled at the thought that we were this close now. It's been years since i have been this physically close to him. I sighed then looked at the lawn and quiet streets infront of us.

"I've missed you, Jimin. I really did." i said which came out as a soft whisper.

He looked back at me and i looked back at him. No words were said as we continued staring at each other's eyes. A soft breeze blew against us. I shivered a bit and hugged my knees to my chest to keep me warm. Maybe the blanket i brought was too thin? What if Jimin is also cold? He used to easily get cold when we were younger.

I was about to remove the blanket off of me to wrap it around Jimin when he moved himself behind me. His legs were on either side of me as his arms engulfed me in a back hug. His fingers intertwined with mine against my knees as my back softly touches his sturdy chest. His soft heartbeat, his breathing, just his everything right now is perfect. My body sat there frozen as my mind tried to process what's happening right now and why is my heart beating so fast?

"I've miss you too, so much." he pressed his forehead against the back of my head.

The way his voice spoke pained me. He sounded like he was trapped and couldn't break free from a curse. I could hear him silently whimper behind me. Is he c-crying?

"Ji-Jimin? Are you cr-crying?" my eyes instantly got clouded with tears.

Damn it. Whenever Jimin cries i cry too. It's the habit i got from him when we were kids. I thought i already got over that since I'm a teenager now but it seems like i still haven't changed.

"Wha-? Of course not! I-I'm not crying silly. Oppa is not crying." Jimin softly cupped my cheeks to make me look at him.

"See? Oppa's fine." he gave me his signature eye smile.

But i couldn't help but let out a soft cry. I knew it. He's not fine. He smiled like that so i couldn't see how glossy his eyes are.

"Waaaa-" i cried my eyes out.

Jimin's eyes widened and tried to calm me down. He tried petting my hair and rubbing my back which usually works but i can't seem to stop crying. After a few seconds of attempting to calm me down, Jimin released a frustrated sigh. I looked up at him, my eyes still clouded with tears.