Upcoming Book

Hey guys I'll be publishing a book and it's a jungkookxreader fanfic but I'll be publishing it once I finish the entire book so you guys can read it till the end without a cliff hanger but I'll be showing you guys the prologue of the story. It's called:

Karma's a Bitch j.jk

(Y/N) the most popular and badass girl.

Jeon JungKook the nerdiest guy who is obsessed and head over heels for (Y/N).

Prologue:

"So JungKook what do you say being my fake boyfriend?" (Y/N) asked JungKook, who is currently being pinned back by (Y/N) by the lockers.

"I..uh..what?" JungKook stuttered, trying to grasp the situation.

Unfortunately his brain isn't in the right state being so close to his crush ever since highschool. He even thought this is the closest the two have encountered.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes at JungKook,"I need you to be my pretend boyfriend so I can get back with Jimin, that asshole left me for a slut."

A pang of pain hits JungKook's heart as (Y/N) looked up at him. (Y/N) isn't really tall but still JungKook finds her intimidating.

"I.." JungKook paused, making (Y/N) groan.

"There are lots of boys out there wanting to be your boyfriend," (Y/N) took a step back rubbing her temples,"Why me then?"

"It's a simple answer really"

(Y/N) moved closer to JungKook grabbing both of his wrists to prevent
him from running away, which JungKook was planning to do earlier but couldn't. (Y/N) lips touched JungKook's earlobe making him shudder in response. (Y/N) smirked at the effect she has for JungKook.

"Because he simply hates you."

(Y/N) backed away from JungKook watching his response. His eyes were clouded with tears, trying to hold back. She's only using me to get back to that asshole when I can treat her so much better. JungKook sniffed inaudible while (Y/N) stared at him impatiently for his answer, but knowing JungKook she already knows his answer.

"I don't have all day JungKook" (Y/N) said, crossing her arms on her chest.

I'll be a much better boyfriend to (Y/N) then Jimin. I'll make her fall for me until she begs me to never leave her side. JungKook looked down at (Y/N)'s beautiful face, before nodding his head.

"I'll do it"

No trace of hesitation was evident in my voice. If she has a plan so do I. (Y/N) raised her brows at me before clasping her hand on my shoulder.

"You won't regret it." I sure will not.

"You'll start tomorrow."

And with that (Y/N) left.

Comment down on what you think about the prologue so far and vote for this chapter too so I'll know that you're interested in this!

Also if you're a big fan of Ikemen/Cybird games i have a youtube channel that does walkthroughs!

Youtube: peachy ikemen
Twitter: @peachy_parkjm