Chapter 3

Ally's Pov.

I wake up to my alarm and look over to see McKenzie still fast asleep as I drag myself up out of bed and turn my alarm off. I then walk over to my wardrobe and pull out the first outfit I see. I then go for a quick shower and get dressed before arriving back at my dorm to see McKenzie sat up in her bed, groaning, holding her head as I smile to myself.

"You're alive!" I exclaim as she slaps me.
"Shh... Do you have and paracetamol or something?" She asks as I nod and throw a packet at her.
"Take the pack. Looks like you're gonna need them today and my sister will be here in 30mins." I say as her eyes open wide.
"Oh my god! Ally... Nathan and Jay are gonna be here in 10. Is she gonna be okay with that?" I look at McKenzie.
"Why is Nathan coming?" I ask as she looks at her hands.
"Well, he wants to apologise to you for last night. Anyway, what was you doing with Issac?" She asks as I shrug.
"Issac is just a friend. He sobered be up and went for McDonald's. That's all." She smirks at me and grabbed her stuff.
"Yeah sure." Then she leaves the room and goes for a shower.

About 10mins later, there's a knock at the door and open it to find Nathan and Jay before I let them in and we wait for McKenzie. A few minutes after, McKenzie walks in and we just have a simple chat before there's another knock at the door.

"ALLY!" I hear Charlotte scream at me.
"CHAR!" I scream back as I jump on her and we have a massive hug.

Charlotte carries me into the room as I refuse to let go of her before she puts me down.

"Uhm... Guys, this is my sister Charlotte. Charlotte, these are my friends, McKenzie, Jay and Nathan." I say as they all exchange hellos and it gets awkward.
"Okay, so it's a little stuffy in here. Lets meet the others and we can all go to the Café." McKenzie says as we all agree and Charlotte stops us.
"There's others?" She asks as I nod.
"Yeah, lets go." We meet the others before I introduce them.
"Charlotte, this is Max, Tom, Siva, Kelsey, Nareesha, Belinda and Darcy." McKenzie says as we all walk to the café.

We push some tables together to get 12 to fit before we all order. The order is Charlotte, Me, Nathan, Max, Tom, Kelsey on one side, on the other side its Mckenzie, Jay, Siva, Nareesha, Belinda and then Darcy. We all chat for a while as we get our food and drinks. Once we'd finished, we stayed there a little longer.

I feel someone take my hand from under the table and look to see Nathan had entwined our fingers together as I blush hard and look down. I smile to myself.

"Guys, Ally and I are going out for a bit of air. We'll be back in a bit." Nathan says as we exit the café and stand outside, "Ally, about last night. Kissing that blonde chick. I'm so sorry. I was just highly drunk and you were on the phone." He says as I nod.
"It's okay, Nathan." I say as he hugs me.
"Now, having said that. Let me finish what I started." He says as I look at him confused.

The next thing I know, his hands are on my waist and his lips are on mine before I close my eyes and wrap my arms round his neck, kissing him back. I pull away and bite my lip as he smiles at me.

"Wow." He says as I look down.
"What?" I whisper as he smiles and looks into my eyes.
"You're a really good kisser." He says as I blush.
"Well, to say you're my first kiss..." I reply as he smiles at me and kisses me again.
"I was also, your second." He says his forehead and nose still against mine.
"Ally?" I hear Charlotte's voice as all the colour drains from my face as I turn to look at her.
"Charlotte?" I reply the same as she smiles.
"Oh my god! You've just had your first kiss." She says while smiling as I go a bright red colour.

The other come out as Nathan and I spring apart and we walk back to the university. Once we get back I see Issac coming towards us.

"Hey!" He say as he hugs me.
"Hi. Uhm... Issac, Charlotte. Charlotte, Issac." I introduce as they say hi.
"Ally, there's another party later. It's at Taylor's house, all of you can come." Issac says as I decline.
"I can't Issac. I'm sorry. I'm studying tonight and Charlotte leaves in 10mins." I say as he nods.
"Anyone else?" He asks as  everyone agrees except Nathan.
"I promised Ally that I would help her study." Nathan says before the others go grab their stuff and get changed.

I wave Charlotte off with Nathan before we go back to my dorm room to see McKenzie ready before she leaves. We exchange goodbye before Nathan and I get ready to "study".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Chapter... I'll explain the whole "study" thing in the next chapter. Anyway. Enjoy! Byee!