Chapter 11

After I had said yes to Jacob, I saw that Nathan was watching us with anger and jealousy plastered all over his face. He sits down beside McKenzie as I sigh and look at the time, realising that I need to go to class. I sigh before I start to walk to class on my own.

I get halfway to the university before I hear a car beside me to see that it was Nathan.

"Get in." He says as I smile, push a piece of hair behind my hear and get in the passenger side of the car.
"Thanks." I say as he smiles at me and I smile back.
"It's okay. It's kinda cold so I just thought I'd give you a lift, plus we're in the same class." He says as I smile.

We arrive at university as I undo my seatbelt.

"Ally, wait." He says grabbing my wrist.
"Yeah?" I ask turning to face him as he sighs.
"I just want to say that I hope you know that you're making the right decision and that you're happy. I hope Jacob treats you right and that he's not like me. Any guy, including me, is lucky to have you and I just took advantage of that opportunity to have you as my own and right now, I wish I didn't. I should've treated you like a queen because you sure as hell are worth more than a princess..." He trails off as I get comfortable and listen to him, "You mean more to me than my education and that's saying something because education means a lot. I love you so much and you are my world Ally. I wish I didn't let you go, but I have and that's the biggest mistake I have ever made. Ever." He finishes as I sigh and look down at my hands.
"Nathan..." I whisper as he lets go of my wrist and sits back in his seat, " Do you really mean that?" I ask as he sighs and nods.
"If I didn't mean it, would I have said it?" He asks as I shrug.
"Well most guys say stuff that they don't mean." I say as he smiles a little.
"Well, Ally, if you didn't know, I am not most guys. As you can see, I am only one guy and I tend to stay as one guy." He says as I smile.
"Okay Sykes, Very funny." I reply as he just sits back and watches me.
"I remember the first day I met you, Ally. I loved that day. I wish I could just turn back time and go back to the way it was before." He says as I smile.
"Well, we're gonna be late for class..." I trail off as he nods and we get out of his car before walking to class together.

~~

After class, Nathan takes me back to the café to meet the others and Jacob. We walk in to find them all sat around a table together reading the menu.

"Hey!" I exclaim as Jacob looks up and smiles.
"Hi Ally." He says sitting me on his knee as I look through the menu with him.
"What are you guys getting?" McKenzie asks as everyone tells her our order before she goes with Nathan and Jay to order and bring the drinks.
"Hey, how was class, Ally?" I hear Tom ask as I smile.
"It was alright actually. A slight bit boring but other than that, it was good." I say as he smiles.
"Are you alright?" Jacob asks me as I smile at him and nod.
"Yeah, of course I am. Why?" I ask as he smiles.
"Because if you weren't, I'd have to do something o you were." He says cuddling me as I smile and stroke my fingers through his hair.
"Awe, thank you." I reply before McKenzie, Jay and Nathan hand out the drinks.

While we wait for our food we all started having a conversation about Issac before our food came.

~~

Once we'd finished eating everyone left except from Jacob and I.

"So, can I walk you to your dorm?" He asks as I nod.
"Yeah." I say as he takes my hand and walks me back to uni.
"So, what's the deal between you and Nathan?" He asks as I sigh and look at the floor.
"Well, we were dating, but whenever he was with his friends, he'd either say horrible things about me or to me." I say as he nods.
"So why did you guys break up recently?" He asks as my eyes start to water.
"Well, we were in starbucks and...

~Recap~

"Nathan, can we stop talking about the future? I mean, I'm not even gonna be here, so we're not even gonna be together." I say as he looks at me heartbroken.
"How can you say that to me, Ally? You're already planning to break up with me?" He asks as I shake my head.
"No, Nathan. I'm not. I'm not gonna be here. I'm gonna be somewhere else. Somewhere far away, but don't worry about me. You'll be fine." I say rubbing his cheek with my thumb.
"Don't touch me, Ally." He says removing my hand from his face and standing up, "If you're already planning to break up with me then why not do it right now?"
"Nathan. Stop making a scene." I say standing up to face him.
"No, Ally. Why don't you tell everyone that we only got back together last night and you're already planning to break up with me?!" He shouts as I stare at him...
"I am finding hard to even tell you why I'm not gonna be here Nathan. I'm not planning to break up with you. There's something else." I say as he laughs.
"Something else?" He says as I look at him unable to believe why he's taking this too far.
"Nathan, you're taking this too far. You're overreacting too much." I say as he shakes his head.
"No, Ally. I'm not."He says as the tears build up in my eyes.
"Fine! If that's how you want it! We're done!" I say walking out of the shop.

~Recap over~

...And then he grabbed my arm but I left." I explain as Jacob sighs.
"You love him, don't you?" Jacob asks as I look at the ground.
"He was my first love, my first kiss, my first... Everything." I say as Jacob kisses me softly.
"I can treat you better..." He trails off before leaving me at my dorm door and going to his dorm.

Well, that certainly wasn't better than Nathan.

I sigh before unlocking my dorm to find McKenzie not here again as I sigh and sit at my laptop and just watch some movies before changing and dragging myself to bed.

I don't know anymore...

*****************************************************

Hey, hey guys!! How are you today?! Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, byee