Chapter Eight: Training

Since Amell was after Bucky, Steve thought it'd be best to get in some more training. Everyone complained but I thought it was the perfect opportunity to discover how far I can take my powers. Steve told us to all meet in the lounge area so he can take us to the new training facility. Some sort of 'outside place'. Steve's weird use of words, not mine.

I was the last one to arrive in the lounge. Everyone was there except for Steve and Vision.

"Where's Steve and Vision?" I asked.

Natasha shrugged.

Before I could say anything else, something hard collided into me and I crashed into the wall.

"What the hell?" I heard Bucky yell.

I shot up from the ground and saw Vision hovering above me. "Vision! What are you-" I was cut off when he yanked me up from the ground and tossed me across the room. I landed on the floor with a thud.

"Vision! You're pissing off the Winter Soldier. Stop!" Sam called out frantically.

Bucky ran over to me and helped me up. "That son of a-"

"It's alright. I can handle it." I snapped.

Vision was hovering inches away from me. Oh yeah, he didn't just piss off the Winter Soldier.

I could feel the angry red hex flow through my veins. I unleashed my power and formed a massive ball of red hex. I focused all of my energy on taking Vision down. I couldn't stop. The hex grew and I felt stronger. I kept my eyes on Vision as my hex started to take him down.

"Wanda!" Natasha called out.

I ignored her. The floor beneath Vision started to crack.

"WANDA!" I heard Steve's demanding voice and I automatically stopped. My hex raveled back up and I felt at ease again.

I turned and saw Steve wearing a smug grin on his face.

"What was that?" I spat out.

"Training!" Steve laughed out.

I was more confused than ever. "What?" I breathed out.

"Everyone was in on it except you. We decided to start with the strongest Avenger. We wanted to see how much strength you actually had. Turns out, you have a lot." Steve explained.

I turned to Bucky. "Were you in on it?"

Bucky's lips turned up in a small grin. "I've never seen what you can do. It was the perfect opportunity."

"That was really good Wanda. I didn't think you had it in you." Vision spoke up.

"I didn't want to hurt you." I said softly.

Vision placed a hand on my shoulder. "I'm perfectly fine Wanda."

I smiled slightly. "Training sucks."

This time, Natasha let out a small laugh.

"There's more training to go, kid." Sam chuckled.

After a long day of training, I was heading to my room only to stop short when I saw my door was wide open. I furrowed my brows and slowly crept up to the door. Thoughts were racing through my mind. Bucky trained in a different location than us. I hadn't heard from him since the whole Vision fight. Maybe Amell finally decided to show his face.

I raised my hand, the red hex swirling around it. I stepped in my room, only to find it empty. I started to lower my hand when suddenly I felt something breathe on my neck. I whipped around and sent the person to the wall with my hex.

"Easy Wanda!" Bucky breathed out.

I rolled my eyes and let him down. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I thought you were Amell."

Bucky came up to me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Wanda, don't think about it. He's just one guy. We have a team."

It's true. Even if this guy was as dangerous as Nat says he is, we are the Avengers. We can take anything down.

"You know, seeing you fight with Vision today was super hot. Do guys say that now these days or is that too forward?" Bucky asked.

"Yes, guys say that." I replied letting out a laugh.

"Plus your outfit was just the cherry on top of the cake." He said in between kisses.

"Bucky Barnes, where are your manners?" I teased.

"I lost them when I was brainwashed." He replied. When I gave him a look, he let out a chuckle. "I'm kidding, Wanda."

I looked into his eyes and placed a hand on his cheek. "You're the best thing that's happened to me in  a very long time, James Buchanan Barnes." I whispered.

"You're the best thing that's happened to me in a very long time too, Wanda Maximoff." With that said, Bucky kissed me and everything felt alright in the world.