Germany

So sorry if its shitty. :< 

Forgive me. </3

Germany:

Where the hell was I? And how the hell did I get here? I glance around the room I'm in, noticing the barred gate preventing me from getting out of the...cell I was in.

Oh good God.

The Allies.

But how did they...?

“Hey Germany!” A familiar obnoxious voice greeted, making me glower over at them in response.

“America,” I growled, trying to contain my temper. Was Italy okay? I felt my eyes widen as I realized how Italy would handle me just disappearing. Oh no. Oh no no no no. I had to get out.

The image of my innocent Italy in tears, frantically looking around for me flashed through my head and I sighed miserably. He was such a worrisome person. He was bound to freak out.

Hopefully he'd sit down and think about it though. Why would I just randomly leave him? He knew better. I know he did. He would have to know that I'd never just leave. He knows that's not how I am! “You've got to let me out of here.” I grumbled, making America laugh.

“Ahah, sorry dude, but that's a no can do. Britain and I just caught ya. We can't let you go so easily.”

I glared at him, yearning to rip off those stupid little glasses and crush them under my boot. “I need to get back. Italy needs me right now.”

America shrugged. “You could be lying.” He stated, a smile still on his lips.

Why was he smiling? Couldn't he tell how urgent I was? “Look, America, can you at least let Italy know that I'm here?”

He shook his head. “Oh no. We already set the evidence. He already knows why you left.”

I sighed softly, relieved.

“But, of course, I figured I'd make it a little more dramatic...” He smiled sheepishly. “I'm so clever. I always loved the dramas!”

I froze in place at his words. This was America. He always took things out of proportion. “America...what did you do?” I asked, making him stand up from the chair he was seated in and place his hands on his hips.

“Placed a little “Italy, I can't, I'm sorry.” note on your bedroom floor.” He grinned at me, while my mouth fell open.

“America...” I tried my best to play it cool. “Nothing is going on between Italy and I...That note wouldn't make sense.”

America nodded enthusiastically. “I know. That's why I put it there. Cause it'll just be one of those things that doesn't make sense, and he'll be all confused and what not. It'll be rad, dude. Too bad you can't witness it all go down.” He snapped his fingers, and with that, he got up and left.

“You idiot!” I hissed after him, no longer caring if I kept the whole “Italy and I are just friends” act. “You're going to scare him to death!” I called out, but as I heard the prison door shut, I realized that he wouldn't care. Italy was part of the Axis. Italy was the enemy.

Why on Earth would they care about the enemy?

Why on Earth had America done such a ridiculous thing? And after what happened last night... “Oh no.” I whispered, wishing my hands weren't tied so tightly against the old wooden chair I sat in. If I could, I would' ve buried my face into my hands and...maybe even cried. The worry I felt for Italy continued to build up inside of me.

I could only imagine the condition he was in right now. But then again, whose to say he even found the note yet?

I sighed in relief as it occurred to me that he might've not seen it yet. “He'll be okay.” I reassured myself, preparing myself for the footsteps making their way towards my cell. My reassurances did nothing to help me.  I'd have to convince them to let me go. There was no other way for my to make sure Italy was alright, for sure.

No other way.

“Germany,” I heard Britain's voice say as he neared my new cell. I gritted my teeth together angirly. What could I say that would make him let me go? 

“Britain, look,"