Germany

Okay, so I know I haven't written in awhile, but I've been so busy it's been hard. :/ But I found inspiration for a book (Yes, this book) and I'm probably going to put everything on hold until I get this one finished! :D It's a fanfic of an Anime called Hetalia, (I'm sure many of you have heard of it) and its based on the pairng of Germany and Italy. :3 IF you don't like the pairing or BoyxBoy/Yaoi don't read it, and don't complain in the comments. xD GerIta is my OTP so I WILL take offense to any mean comments. So beware for the beast to come out if you insult them. ;) Thanks for reading and enjoy~

Germany:

“GERMANY! GERMANY! HEEEEELLPPP!” I stop what I'm doing and look up hastily. Oh God! What had he gotten himself into now?!

“ITALY!” I yell, rushing out of my bedroom and towards the kitchen.

“GERMANY! OW! OW! GET IT OOOOOOFFF!” I rush in, glancing from Italy to the live lobster he has in his hands. He thrashes wildly, trying to fling the lobster off, which is mercilessly holding onto his fingers with its huge claw.

I let out a sigh. “Italy...what in the world...” I mumble, walking over to him and yanking the lobster off. I place it in the boiling pot of water and stare at him. He looks at me, then quickly glances at the floor, blushing.

“I...I felt bad for it. It probably thought it was going to the pool, but it turns out the pool is a pot of boiling water, and he will never see his family again because I'm going to cook him alive...” A tear drops onto the floor from his cheek and I close the distance between us, pulling him into a hug.

“Italy. It's a lobster. They were made for us to eat.” Italy grabs onto my jacket and lets out a cry of anguish.

“But what if he had a family!?” I chuckle.

“I think his family will be fine, Italy.”

“But what if his family needed him!? What if he was the provider for the family and they end up starving!?”

I shake my head. “Italy. Did you not buy this lobster from the market?”

“Yeah...but, Ger-”

“If you bought it from the market that means that it was more than likely already separated by his family long before them, even though I honestly doubt he had a family in the first place, but if it helps at all, he was probably already lonely without his family so he probably appreciates us ending his poor lobster life...” I take in a breath and take a step back from Italy, ending our embrace.

“Oh...” Italy stares down at his hands. I smile at him, knowing that I got to him and find myself staring at his one single curl that juts out from under his bangs. Its so...cute. I find myself watching it as it bounces every now and then from what Italy is saying. Oh, wait. Italy is saying something. I tune in to what he was going on about, still watching his curl.

“But do you think that's okay? How would you feel?”

I move my eyes down to his face and stare at him. “About?”

He sighs and smacks my arm. “You weren't even listening!” I laugh at his weak gesture, he just glares in response. “Meanie.” I laugh again.

“That's the worst you got? I guess you really are better at mass producing white flags than anything else.” Italy gasps and hits my arm again.

“Stop it you meanie! And I don't mass produce white flags...” He glances over his shoulder at a pile of recently made white flags. “staring now.” He finishes. He places his hands on his hips in an adorable gesture, and watches as I wave him off.

“Mmhmm. Alright, Italy. Well, I have to go back to my room, I have a few more things to take care of.” He nods and goes back the boiling lobster.

“Okay! Well, dinner will be ready in twenty or so minutes! So try to finish up!”

“Okay, okay.” I yell as I head back to my room. I stop in the hallway and sneak one last glance at him. He looks up just as I do and we find ourselves exchanging a look. He gives me a heartwarming smile and I clear my throat, looking away.

“Germany?”

I stop in front of my bedroom door. “Yeah?”

“I just thought about it, and now I'm sort of curious. Why do you always seem to get angry at me when I flirt with other girls? Or talk about flirting with them.” I feel my face go bright red and thank myself quietly for not turning around to look at him when he said my name.

I shrug. “I don't know. I just think you're...too young, for that stuff. I guess. I don't want you to grow up.” I lie, to which I get no reply. I open my door and step inside quietly, closing the door behind me.