He Runs

<3  Sasuke's POV  <3

Time slowed down and I couldn't breath and my heart pounded painfully hard against my chest and sweat formed on my brow, I was so fucking scared, I shouldn't be doing this, this is wrong but something in my head kept shouting at me to show him the old photo of us and screw the consequences!

And there! It was turned around for him to see as clear as day! And the breath I had been holding rushed out of me as he looked at it with a confused expression, squinting his eyes to see better in the dim light and then realized what exactly he was looking at and he became as still as a statue with huge, wide, blue eyes, completely filled with shocked confusion.

"W-who? What.........I-I don't u-undastand.........Who?"

"Its you........its us..."

It seemed like he hadn't heard me as he stared unblinkingly at the photo, then slowly he reached up, my breath picked up, my stomach tight, his fingertips barely touched it then he pulled back as if it tried biting him and he stumbled back, knocking a chair over, ruining the deafening silence that had choked the air in this room.

"Naruto calm down!"

"That's not me dude, that's someone else-that cant be me!!"

"It is you Naruto-you know it is, come on and take a close look!"

"NO!!!

This was going really bad, he was freaking out, he backed up against the wall with his hands covering his eyes as if to hide from the picture, shaking like a leaf, I gave up, it just wasn't worth it seeing him like this even if I so desperately wanted him to remember!

I put the photo on the table and as slowly as possible I came up to him and spoke gently. "I'm sorry Naruto...I didn't mean to scare you...I won't say anymore."

I tried to pat his head to comfort him but he flinched and slapped it away, and my breath caught in my throat when I saw the look he gave me, his face was contorted with anguish, tears now pouring down his face. "Why are ya doin this?! Why couldn't ya have pretended to have forgotten me-we could have just started over-WHAT'S SO WRONG WITH THAT!!!!?"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and realized iv waited ages to tell him this and it all just came tumbling out like his tears that I wanted to wipe away. "I love you so much Naruto! I want you to remember everything we had done together-I want you to stop treating me like a stranger!!!!" At first he was just looking down like he was trying to block me out but then he looked back up at me in shock, the silence was so thick I could feel it surround me and almost swallow me up like fog. "Ya........Ya love me..."

It didn't sound like a question, more like he was just repeating my words to himself in a shaky voice, and my stomach twisted and my blood ran cold, this is bad...

Suddenly he stood up straight and walked passed me, shoving me aside with his shoulder, grabbing his bag off the table and made his way to the door, for a moment I couldn't move, horrified at what was happening, but then my legs moved on their own and I soon caught his arm and he whipped his head around to glare at me with hatefully cold blue eyes that froze me to my spot like ice. "Let. Me. Go." He growled in a low voice, it felt like he had punched me in the gut and I let go and watched as he slammed the door open and walk out.

But I couldn't give up just yet, I couldn't bear his rejection like this! "Naruto please!! I'm telling the truth-I love you more than anything-Naru-"